Capture The Moment (Chlollie) Oneshot - S9, PG-13

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Capture The Moment (Chlollie) Oneshot - S9, PG-13

Hello, fellow Chlolliers!

So, I managed to watch Lazarus (all the way from London, England, b*tches!!! ), and as soon as I saw the teaser/trailer for Shield and saw Oliver looking wistfully at a nekkid (albeit suitably covered up) Chloe, the fic hamster wheel in my head started turning.
    Then, Gen717 on LJ said this in a comment about the circumstances under which the picture might have been taken:

"Oliver took this pic on his way back from the bathroom at the B&B. She looks beautiful and sexy and tousled and sleepy sex-dazed, just the way he likes to see her after all of his sexy loving and all the multiple orgasms he gave her. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. "

And that hamster started whizzing around in my head like a bunny on crack, so much so that I abandoned by beloved Chlark fic and wrote this little oneshot. Granted, it was around 3am and I was penning it half asleep, so most of it was written in a blur, and I missed out some of Gen's details, but the thrust of it (heh!) is clear.

Enjoy. And feedback makes my day!!!

Title: Capture the Moment
    Author: BabyDee
    Pairing: Chlollie, Oneshot. 1,900 words
    Rating: PG-13
    Warnings: Spoilers for 10.02, Shield
    Timeline: Season 9’s Escape
    Disclaimer: All characters belong to the CW & DC comics.
    Summary: How and when exactly did Oliver manage to take that now-famous nekkid picture of Chloe? ;-)

Capture the Moment

Her hair tickled his nose as she shifted position in her sleep, trying to get more comfortable. Oliver twisted a little and settled her head in the crook of his neck, and she relaxed against him, breathing contentedly.

He stroked her hair and closed his eyes, but sleep evaded him. After all the events of the night before, it had been difficult for either of them to get back to sleep, and they had also had the double disadvantage of being in an unfamiliar bed. As a result, they’d ended up spending the rest of the night-time hours in more – he grinned - productive ways, finally drifting off as the early morning sunrise tinted the horizon.

Now that their secret relationship had been rumbled, Chloe had been determined to enjoy her last night of freedom, as it were, before she had to face a grilling from her cousin and Clark. But Oliver wasn’t bothered. As far as he was concerned, anyone could think what they liked. They didn’t owe anyone an explanation; they were both adults, both unattached, and they were certainly old enough to indulge in the delights of the flesh if they so wanted.

Oliver frowned, and his fingers instinctively tightened in her hair. He was, however, beginning to suspect that he might be delighting in more than just the flesh of the nubile young woman by his side.

Sighing, he opened his eyes and glanced down at the tousled blonde head on his chest. She was sleeping soundly now, steady, deep breaths warming his nipples as she inhaled and exhaled. The fingers of one hand curled limply against his chest, the other over his shoulder.

He smiled, lifting a hand to run his fingers through her hair. He loved it when she wore it with a curl, and told her so often.

“Why do you like my hair so much when it has a wave in it?” she’d asked, perplexed. “It’s just hair.”

He’d shrugged. “Dunno, the style just…suits you.” And it was also the hairstyle she’d been wearing the first time he’d made love to her, and as such she was immortalised and imprinted on his soul forever with that look; gold hair with a gentle curl, adorned in forest green silk.

She stirred and turned again, rolling onto her back and pillowing her head on the palm of one hand. The sheet slipped, riding precariously high on her naked thigh and dangerously low on her breasts. He waited in anticipation as the swell of her right breast appeared above the sheet, frowning in disappointment as the coverlet wedged beneath her and just about protected her modesty. She took a deep breath and relaxed, her hair fanned out like a golden halo on the pillow as she slept on, oblivious to stir she was creating in her lover’s loins.

Carefully he got out of bed, managing not to wake her. He slipped his arms into a red and green tartan hotel robe and went to put the kettle on, pouring himself a calming cup of green tea when the water boiled. Carrying his brew back with him he lowered himself into the plush, homey armchair provided by the MacDougal Inn, and just sat there sipping his tea, watching her sleep.

He’d never really seen Chloe Sullivan sleep, he realised. She was always so animated, so darned busy all the time; bustling here and there, her attention focused on those humongous computer screens, cup of coffee never far from her right hand.

He smiled to himself as he watched her chest rise and fall slowly. Yes, taking her out of the city had definitely been a good idea.

The room slowly brightened, and he began to hear lovebirds chirping noisily outside the window. Chloe stretched and her other arm came up to rest on her cheek. He sighed, realising with a twinge of sadness that she wasn’t likely to sleep for much longer. As he studied her sleeping form, he let his thoughts drift to what she must have looked like as a baby, and how she must’ve slept as a child. It was often said that people tended to keep the same sleep habits all their lives. Smiling to himself, he made a mental note to dig up Chloe’s baby pictures and see if she slept with one hand beneath her head and the other fanned across her face.

Almost subconsciously, he reached across the table for his Green Arrow shades and stealthily unclipped the tiny camera from the right stem. Lifting it to eye level, he focused it on her sleeping form and pressed the shutter. The device made a tiny click, and he smiled to himself, as he reviewed the image.

There. Now he had definitive proof that she didn’t hang upside-down in a cave at night, as AC had once teasingly suggested. Satisfied, he exited the review pane and decided to take one more picture.

“Hey.”

Her softly spoken greeting startled him and he glanced over at her, seeing her sprawled on her tummy across the bed, one tiny foot in the air, sun-kissed bedhead in full effect. One errant lock of hair swept endearingly across her brow, giving her a distinct ‘guess-who-just-had-the-most-awesome-sex-all-night?’ look.

She looked absolutely, breathtakingly gorgeous. His fingers itched, and he was determined to find a way to capture her on film, right then and there.

She tilted her face and regarded him with a sleepy, curious look.

“What are you doing?” she asked in a voice husky with sleep.

“Uh…just checking out some of the specs on this thing,” he lied, making a show of turning it this way and that as he stealthily activated and depressed the silent shutter on the camera. “Huh. It has an orientation sensor. Who knew?”

She gave him a gentle smile. “I did.”

“Yeah, well…you know everything.” He stood up and planted a kiss on her forehead. “Go back to sleep, you still sound tired.”

“Can’t sleep. Hungry.”

“Should I get Room Service to bring up a tray?” he offered.

She yawned and shook her head. “Uh-uh. Wanna eat in the café.”

“O-kay, how about one of those energy bars from your not so secret stash?” he suggested, winking conspiratorially.

She grinned and lay back down on the pillows. “Sounds good.”

“Coming right up.” He stood up and rummaged around in her handbag, taking the opportunity to clip the camera back onto his sunglasses before returning to feed his tousled, sleepy blonde.

“Thankd for a fun weekend, Ollie, but I must admit, I’m so glad to be home,” Chloe said as she breezed back into Watchtower on Sunday afternoon. “If there’s one thing I hate, it’s dealing with the after-holiday backlog on top of an already busy schedule.” She crouched down beside the main system and peered at the reader, then scowled. “Oh, damn.”

Oliver put down their cases behind her and straightened. “Problem?”

“One of the servers is down,” she said with a frown. “See? This is exactly the kind of thing that I’m talking about.”

“Do you want me to head out to the Control Room for you?” he asked.

She shook her head. “Nah, I got it. Just give me a sec, I’ll be back in a jiffy.” She strode off, already full-on back in business-mode.

As soon as her back was turned, he speedily extricated the data card from his eye-cam and slid it into the card-reader on one of her computers. Within seconds, thumbnails of the pictures he’d taken of her over the weekend popped up on screen. Quickly he selected the two pictures of Chloe sleeping and used two fingers to drag them across the screen to the printer.

As soon as they slid out from the requisite exit point he slipped the printed images into his travel case with a sly smile.

“Something tickling your fancy?” she asked as she walked back to him.

He shrugged. “Just trying to imagine the look on your face when you opened your eyes and came face to face with a wet, naked Clark,” he smirked, stealthily removing his data card from her computer.

As he’d hoped, she immediately covered her eyes with her hands. “Ugh! Promise me this now, Oliver – we never speak of the horrors of this weekend again – ever!”

He considered her words and slowly nodded. “Okay. On one condition.”

“Anything!” she pleaded. “Name your price!”

He flashed his best bad-boy grin and swirled his car keys around his index finger. “Remember that offer to share a shower with me? It still stands; although you’d have to take me up on it tonight, at my place, because I have to be in Atlanta by noon tomorrow.”

A slow smile spread across her face as she probably thought she’d gotten off easy. “I’ll just grab me a change of delicates, and I’m your Water Baby for life. Deal?”

He nodded. “Deal.” Then lowered his voice. “Though I don’t see the point in you packing any underwear, when we both know it’s only all coming off again.”

Chloe’s face reddened and she spun around and headed up the stairs. He grinned, watching her delectable rear as she walked along the upper corridor.

Briefly he wondered how she’d react if she knew he had semi-nude sleepy bedroom pictures of her in his possession, and considered telling her, but then decided against it. She’d probably shriek and gape, and stand over him with a cricket bat until he deleted and destroyed all traces of the near-racy pictures, and that would be a damn shame.

He chuckled to himself as she came back down the stairs with her overnight bag. “All set?”

She nodded, her curled hair bouncing wildly. “Yep. I decided to route all systems to your place for the next three days, so that I can hang out there when you go to Atlanta.”

Whoa. That was a first. Was she missing him already? More to the point: was she missing him?

“I’ll only be gone three days, Chloe,” he said gently.

She made a face. “Yeah, but you have a lot of cool fun stuff at your place that I never get to play with. Now’s my chance.”

She was totally lying, but he was willing to let it slide. He laughed and took her hand. “If you say so. C’mon – your chariot awaits.”

They walked out of the Tower and he stood behind her, watching her wistfully as she locked the doors and secured the building. Ever since he and Chloe started seeing each other, he’d hated going on business trips more than usual. He’d considered asking her to come along with him a couple of times, but he was worried she’d think it was too much like a date in a normal relationship, and back off. Another thing that would be a damn shame, so he’d kept his mouth shut and counted his blessings instead. But when he was away, he missed her. Terribly.

Almost unconsciously, his fingers tapped the spot in his case where her pictures now lay, and he smiled. At least now, whenever he had to go away, he would always go with a piece of her…a tender moment captured in time.

The End.
    Last edited by BabyDee; 09-29-2010, 02:45 PM.

Love it

Comment

Originally posted by moe_bosco
      Love it
      Thanks, Monique!

Comment

Ummm... That was wonderful!! You did a great job!!

Comment

Awwwwwwe beautiful and sweet! Great job!

Comment

Originally posted by batgirlchloe
            Ummm... That was wonderful!! You did a great job!!
            Many thanks, Jennifer. Glad you liked it!

Comment

Originally posted by chlo-el
              Awwwwwwe beautiful and sweet! Great job!
              Thank you, my sweet Sally. Always a pleasure to receive your feedback!

Comment

Aww! *Melting*

Seems I spoke/wrote too soon when I said I'd read all your Chlollie fic. Thanks for the fluff!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimaful
                  Aww! *Melting*

Seems I spoke/wrote too soon when I said I'd read all your Chlollie fic. Thanks for the fluff!
                  Thank you, my dear! I'm so thrilled you enjoyed it!

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎