Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Screen Names: How'd you come up with yours?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine is easy.I constantly post at a spiderman site everyday since he is my favorite comicbook character obviously.The user names I initially wanted to use Peter Parker or spider-man were both taken so I settled for Mr Parker and I decided I'll just use that name for all boards I post at.

Comment

I think mine is pretty straight forward.

Comment

Mine is the name of one of my favorite x-men. The personality is me in a nutshell (sometime).

Comment

My screenname is Dukegirl because it all started with the Dukes of Hazzard. I once read an article in the SFX, a British magazine about SF and Fantasy. It was about Smallville - at that time I only knew it had something to with Superman in his teens. I suddenly came across the name "John Schneider". I thought, hey, it's Bo Duke, now I gotta see this!
          I did a lot of research, read everything I could about Smallville but found out the first season had already been aired on Kanaal2 in Belgium (my native) - the SFX I read was from March this year. In a few weeks season 2 will air and I'll be able to actually *watch* Smallville (FINALLY, I've waited too long...).
          And because I owe so much to DoH, I consider it fair to call myself Dukegirl...

Comment

well..... when i posted on svn i used the name yugioh and his name is yugi moto so...... but mainly i couldnt really think of anything coz i dont really like yugioh ( i am planning to change the yugioh head)

Comment

TW is for Tom Welling. Shakar meaning sweet. So I'm sweet for Tom Welling...:sighs:

------------------

Comment

I got mine from an episode of Seinfeld. I only saw the ep once, but I believe it was George's dad who kept saying "Serenity now!" to keep from getting too angry. (am I right?)

My roommate and I used to say it all the time too, and it became an inside joke between us.

--serenity

Comment

Mine is pretty self explanatory!

Comment

So is mine.

Comment

Mine is a character from X-Men Evolution.

Comment

Is this the same Shadowcat from Stranger Than Paradise?

Comment

It's my nick...
                          The name is from the german "sesame street".
                          I've never missed an episode when I was a child

Comment

When I first heard about the real name of mad cow disease I was dismayed to realise it's my initials, CJD and if I could spell Creutzfeld Jacob Disease I would

MadCow

Comment

Mine's the name of a member of the group "Arrested Development".

Comment

well, mine's pretty easy to figure out. obviously i'm also an x-men fan, so that's where gambit comes from, and the numbers...hmm...well, i guess they could mean my vision...never really thought about why i chose those numbers though. oh well, it's the mystery surrounding me that lures people back.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎