Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of Chuck vs. anniversary?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of Chuck vs. anniversary?

No one put up a poll yet? We have to have a poll!

Guess I will...

So, I went into this episode a bit wary. Season 3 was pretty uneven and so I held off watching this ep for a while. It started slow but then it got good and then great (it took me a while to realize I was having big problems with Linda as Mama Bartowski. mostly that she was so static, so still. Then, at the end, when she started kicking ass? That was cool. And that was also my realization moment as well. Though I still can't see her and Orion together as a couple [and it doesn't explain where Chuck got that height from! Both Linda and Scott are, well, not tall!]).

Loved Morgan and Chuck together, Diana (heh) and the Buy More, Casey missing Chuck (awww) and the return of the flashes (though I do wish we'd been able to see Chuck get his Kung-fu, um Fu, back!).

A great start to the season and leaving me with high hopes (especially after the preview for season 4 that came after!) for this year.
    10--this "Anniversary" was golden!
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1--this "Anniversary" was terrible!
    0%

The poll is expired.

didnt see that here is a 10 from me !!!!
    YVONNE 4 LIFE!!!!!

Comment

This episode was good. I did like the Chuck/Morgan spy stuff. Loved Beckman at the New BuyMore. I thought the whole not telling Ellie was pretty predictable.

Overall it was good. I wasn't jumping out of my chair, but it was a good start.

Comment

Originally posted by closetclana
        I thought the whole not telling Ellie was pretty predictable.
        I agree there. I spent most of the episode waiting for Chuck to get back into the spy business and then waiting to see how he'd get out of telling Ellie...

Comment

The episode was awesome. A strong 10 from me!!

Comment

I liked the humor that was in this first episode. I liked to see what the show originally started out at was still there (Humor, spy stuff, the emotional parts, then CHUGAN). The Morgan and Chuck duo was good stuff and " SEXTING " hahahahahahaha that had me going hehehe

Comment

Originally posted by Kal_El=Clark
              I liked the humor that was in this first episode. I liked to see what the show originally started out at was still there (Humor, spy stuff, the emotional parts, then CHUGAN). The Morgan and Chuck duo was good stuff and " SEXTING " hahahahahahaha that had me going hehehe
              agreed

Comment

Originally posted by smallvillefun13
                agreed
                the look on Chucks face when morgan brings him the Idea and he was sleeping hahahahaha he had a WTF look on his face

Comment

the look on Chucks face when morgan brings him the Idea and he was sleeping hahahahaha he had a WTF look on his face
                  and then he gave him the baby oil lol

Comment

and then he gave him the baby oil lol

good thing I also DVR'd the episode I'm going to watch it again just for that part ..........

Comment

good thing I also DVR'd the episode I'm going to watch it again just for that part ..........
                      in my opinion not for only this part! bro that episode had some hilarious quotes (i.e sexting Sarah-Morgan, conversation Morgan-Greta#1 "shall i hold your hand? NO you should NOT!!" hahahah)

Comment

in my opinion not for only this part! bro that episode had some hilarious quotes (i.e sexting Sarah-Morgan, conversation Morgan-Greta#1 "shall i hold your hand? NO you should NOT!!" hahahah)
                        yes it did
                        once in a while I don't know if I should laugh real loud or just laugh real loud hahahaha

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎