Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of Exile on Main Street?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chole_fan
    Welling is Pretty - I didn't want to quote your whole post, but you made some good points.
    Thank you!

It was, for Supernatural, a very melancholy episode.

The first go round, the episode just left me a little cold because everything was so different. But I think that was the point. The episode was basically told from Dean's point of view...we were supposed to feel the distance from Sam, the confusion, the anger, etc... because that is what Dean was feeling.
    I agree that it was very melancholy (the word I thought of was "bleak"). But yeah, I think that was the point. You can't come back from the Apocalypse, your brother back from Hell and the dead and suddenly have it all sunshine and rainbows and lollipops and whatnot. Then fans would go "that's completely unrealistic!" For them to start out with this sense of despair and then move from there? Actually makes sense to me. It hurts my heart a bit to see it but now that the boys are back together (sort of), there's hope.

And that's something that's been a bit lacking in the show for a while...

Comment

I wouldn't get too worried, it will pick up once we can get back into the real stories again.

Comment

I just want to know how Sam got a brand new car. Bobby & Dean both drive the same vehicles even Dean's work truck isn't new. It's got a kind of vibe that something is definitely different in Sam. No I didn't expect him to pick up an impala but how does he go from them hustling to make cash to a brand new car (I know sponsor of the show or something) but it isn't a Sam or Dean thing to have a showy car the only newer cars same drove were rentals and even with Ruby it was a hotrod.

Gives new questions to whether he is truly the same Sam. None of the Winchesters or Campbells as far as I know were wealthy and I know the car wasn't outrageous probably about $30,000 or less LOL More than I can afford at the moment.

But since Sam went to Bobby when he got out of the pit it makes no sense and it can't be stolen new cars have all that crap on them now where you can track or disable via police request.

As for Dean, he said it was the hardest year of his life (sorry I know that isn't the quote) but basically saying as much as Lisa & Ben mean to him he would have liked to have known his brother was out.

As for those that are questioning Sam's time in the pit well I look at it this way Dean was dead for 4 months or more and it equalled 40 years. Sam was in and out so fast how much could he have seen??

I want answers and as fans I think we deserve some storylines with more information on what happened in the year that passed.

Comment

I'm guessing this new Sam (since he's more Dean-ish) no longer has any problems with credit card fraud and so used cards under fake names to buy it.

Or maybe he just stole it. I wouldn't put it too far above new!Sam either.

Comment

Originally posted by Welling_is_pretty
            I'm guessing this new Sam (since he's more Dean-ish) no longer has any problems with credit card fraud and so used cards under fake names to buy it.

Or maybe he just stole it. I wouldn't put it too far above new!Sam either.
            ROFL thanks that does make sense I guess he could use one of his million fake Id's to get a loan and never have to pay it back too

Comment

glad to be of help! And yeah, does make sense, doesn't it?

Oh and something i hadn't thought of before but have now--
              Sam says the Djinn came after him first and poisoned him but Grandpa Samuel had an antidote. So now I have to wonder what Sam saw when he was 'toxic'? Am really curious.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎