No announcement yet.

The New Buy More

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The New Buy More

So, with all these spy stations and video and stuff, how are they going to accommodate customers wandering around?

I don't know, but it will definitely be interesting to see. I'm also interested in seeing how Beckman as the Buy More manger is going to go and it's going to be really cool to actually see Beckman in person (and out of uniform) and interesting with the characters, rather than just being on the screen all the time.

Comment

I loved the surprise that Beckman has become the manager as her cover. We'll actually see her character develop much more now that she'll be physically present.

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
        I loved the surprise that Beckman has become the manager as her cover. We'll actually see her character develop much more now that she'll be physically present.
        It wasn't really a surprise to me. As soon as Greta told Chuck to go talk to the manager I knew it would end up being Beckman. While Chuck was telling the final interview guy about his experiences with the other interviewers and then the phone rang I knew that Beckman/the government was messing all of Chuck's interviews up, insuring that he couldn't get a job.

It was still really awesome to watch however, especially anticipating Chuck's reaction to seeing Beckman turn around in the chair. I'm really excited to see what Beckman's storyline will be this season.

Comment

I think the New buy more is awsome, and beckman becoming manger was a bit of a suprise but I knew someone or the goverment were messing with the interviews.

Comment

i want jeffster....

Comment

I think I'm going to need a few more episodes before I can really comment on the Buy More. Speaking of Greta though...Olivia Munn didn't really have much of a role. What the heck was the point? There will be a new Greta now for each episode. Olivia's role seemed wasted.

Comment

That was unexpected.

Comment

who knows! i am sure the writers have came up with something

Comment

Originally posted by BRAISKI
                    That was unexpected.
                    Yeah! At least this wasn't spoiled for us!

Comment

Although I am really looking forward to the search for Chuck's mum and the various relationships between the characters (especially Chuck/Sarah and Ellie's pregnancy), I think I'm most excited about Beckman being the Buy More manager

Comment

Chuck " I don't think that's the best place to hide that "

THE BIG RED BUTTON hahahahahahaha everyone presses the big red button hehehe

Comment

so i saw the credits at the start of the show and they have beckman sharing the same scene in the credit as jeffster. does this mean that they'll have those guys showing up at buy more, getting their jobs back somehow...and causing so much trouble for beckman. i can just see it now.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎