Collapse
No announcement yet.

Damon/Bonnie

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Count me in as a Bamon lover! loved them before the show even came on air...but I didn't read the books as well. lol I just literally became a fan of them by pairing up these two together in my head during the first ever [1x01] trailer. Yeah I love them! can't wait for their upcoming scenes.

Comment

Originally posted by eternallyfate
      Count me in as a Bamon lover! loved them before the show even came on air...but I didn't read the books as well. lol I just literally became a fan of them by pairing up these two together in my head during the first ever [1x01] trailer. Yeah I love them! can't wait for their upcoming scenes.
      Cool I like them on the show, I think the actors have chemistry but I don't think they're in the right place to be romantically linked just yet, they need to build some trust/understanding and a friendship first I think. Oh hell I basically want it like the books lol, through time these two grow into one another more and more as they learn from experiences they share and mistakes they make.

On thing that I like in the show compared to the books is that Bonnie is more powerful so she is able to go toe to toe with Damon, she can hold her own, I like that esp as Damon loves power
      Last edited by Lori; 04-06-2011, 01:29 AM.

Comment

Bonnie is really Damon's match in every way for me. She has a comeback to everything he says and she is powerful enough to handle him. They shouldn't be together right now of course but I'm just hoping for a great long build up, for now I'm just loving their scenes we get. I hope by Season 3 they are in the friendship phase.

Comment

Bonnie is really Damon's match in every way for me. She has a comeback to everything he says and she is powerful enough to handle him. They shouldn't be together right now of course but I'm just hoping for a great long build up, for now I'm just loving their scenes we get. I hope by Season 3 they are in the friendship phase.
          IA and I love relationships where they may say they hate or dislike each other but they can't help but be drawn to one another through circumstance etc....they drive each other crazy..serious sparkage

Comment

Originally posted by Lori
            IA and I love relationships where they may say they hate or dislike each other but they can't help but be drawn to one another through circumstance etc....they drive each other crazy..serious sparkage
            I love those relationships as well...the relationship you go in look back at like "look how far they've come, remember when it seemed like it was no chance in the world for them to possibility be together? how times have changed." even though I always knew it was possible for them to be together, it's just always great and I see Bamon have one of those relationships.

You just gotta love how Bonnie is the only one who doesn't take any of Damon bull****...as even Julie Plec [the co creator of the show] said. She calls him out on everything. She will not be afraid to let him know what he's done something wrong. Yeah Damon really needs someone like that in his life, someone he will think twice about messing with and step all over, someone who won't easily forget the wrong he's done. With Bonnie he knows that if he messes up, all won't be forgotten and buried over the rug in a second.

One of the reasons I sincerely love their scenes from episode 2x01, it was just so on point. Here goes some quotes:

Damon: No good deed goes unpunished with you, does it?
            Bonnie: Doesn't undo the bad. I know what you are, Damon. You might have Elena and the Sheriff and everybody else fooled, but not me.
            Damon: Hmm.
            Bonnie: One wrong move, and I'm gonna take you out.

Yup no matter what good he did, it doesn't undo all the bad he did especially the bad he's done to her and Bonnie has no problem with reminding him of that.

Comment

You just gotta love how Bonnie is the only one who doesn't take any of Damon bull****...as even Julie Plec [the co creator of the show] said. She calls him out on everything. She will not be afraid to let him know what he's done something wrong. Yeah Damon really needs someone like that in his life, someone he will think twice about messing with and step all over, someone who won't easily forget the wrong he's done. With Bonnie he knows that if he messes up, all won't be forgotten and buried over the rug in a second.

One of the reasons I sincerely love their scenes from episode 2x01, it was just so on point. Here goes some quotes:

Damon: No good deed goes unpunished with you, does it?
              Bonnie: Doesn't undo the bad. I know what you are, Damon. You might have Elena and the Sheriff and everybody else fooled, but not me.
              Damon: Hmm.
              Bonnie: One wrong move, and I'm gonna take you out.

Yup no matter what good he did, it doesn't undo all the bad he did especially the bad he's done to her and Bonnie has no problem with reminding him of that.
              Well put! This is one of the reasons I like them together...

Comment

In the books Bonnie is physically attracted to Damon right from the get go but she's also alot more timid than she is on the show. However, I think just like the books eventually she'll start to see his humanity (the Klaus storyline in the books is where this first happens funnily enough).

A huge turning point in the books for Damon is actually when [SPOILER]he saves Bonnie's life in book 5, he does something he's never done before to save a life and the writer describes how Damon feels the stone around his soul start to crack at the realisation of what's he's done for her, [/SPOILER]it's a beautiful scene, probably my fav of that book because of how pinnacle it is for Damon's character.

Damon and Bonnie's relationship is a slow burn in the books so I'm kind of expecting the same thing on the show, plus I guess for me as a book reader, it's hard not to see these characters how they are on the page.

Awwwn. This is funny, because I started to ship them by the show. I already knew about the books, I even have them - but never passed from the first cap of the first book. LOL, - but my interest really just burned more because of the show, in the first half of the first season.

So if my interest for them begun on the show, imagine if I read the books (even already written some lil Bamon parts)

Comment

i think that they'll be friends, you can see in episode 18 that they have a few things in commun and become to have respect to each other.
                  (and if the writers would make Delena, Damon and Bonnie will be closer, and i'd be glad because they're so fun together)

Comment

Vid rec http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dx2d8lQOmTo

This vid is so hauntingly beautiful and one of the best Bamon vids I've seen

Quote from LJ Smith

Damon definitely likes Bonnie. She’s his weak spot. He chases Elena because he set himself a goal when he first saw her, but he actually saved Bonnie’s life (and kissed her) before the Vampire Diaries story started. I’ll be putting the story up on my website soon if you haven’t seen it. And in the books to come, there’s a lot of Damon and Bonnie moments, when he tries to be cruel to her but finds that something inside him just won’t let him do it. Somewhere inside he has a lot of tenderness for her. I give Bonnie as good a chance as Elena to end up with Damon. I think that perhaps someday Bonnie may remember… or simply be told the story by Damon. I can easily imagine him saying “I saved your life before you even met me,” after drinking about six glasses of Black Magic.
                    *sigh* this is why I love Bamon
                    Last edited by Lori; 04-21-2011, 04:36 PM.

Comment

Vid rec http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dx2d8lQOmTo

This vid is so hauntingly beautiful and one of the best Bamon vids I've seen

Quote from LJ Smith

*sigh* this is why I love Bamon
                      *doublesigh*
                      I have the books, but I never read them. The only reason I ship them is because of the natural chemistry between Ian and Katrina.

Comment

Originally posted by Mel823
                        *doublesigh*
                        I have the books, but I never read them. The only reason I ship them is because of the natural chemistry between Ian and Katrina.
                        I was the same I loved their chemistry and then after I read the books I was fully on board with Bamon lol

Comment

I didn't mind Damon and Bonnie in the books so much, although I can't say I liked it either...and I definitely don't think that'd work for me in the show...I like her and Jeremy...no offense. Jeremy wasn't in the books and at first I wasn't sure about him cuz he was a lil whiny...but I like him now...ever since Anna came and went.

Comment

I haven't read the books but I love Bonnie/Damon onscreen.

Comment

when will have a bamon friendship??????
                              i'm dying to see that! they are so fun on screen! of course i'd love more than friendship ('im not deniyng Delena because 'unfortunatully' it's coming) but we need more scenes with them together they have so much great chemistry
                              (oh and i like Stelena )
                              so when ? when? when???
                              i want more Bamon scenes

Comment

Originally posted by hellinean
                                when will have a bamon friendship??????
                                i'm dying to see that! they are so fun on screen! of course i'd love more than friendship ('im not deniyng Delena because 'unfortunatully' it's coming) but we need more scenes with them together they have so much great chemistry
                                (oh and i like Stelena )
                                so when ? when? when???
                                i want more Bamon scenes
                                I hear ya lol

Ian Somerhalder recently said Damon might get some witch action next season but who knows what that means.....lol

----- Added 4 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by j-peezy
                                I didn't mind Damon and Bonnie in the books so much, although I can't say I liked it either...and I definitely don't think that'd work for me in the show...I like her and Jeremy...no offense. Jeremy wasn't in the books and at first I wasn't sure about him cuz he was a lil whiny...but I like him now...ever since Anna came and went.
                                I don't like Bonnie/Jeremy, I feel it was forced and only done to give Jeremy something to play. There was a scene in the finale that highlighted again for me why I don't like them together, Jeremy wanted to go with Bonnie to save his sister and she agreed but which turned out to be a lie and she just put him out cold. I don't see their relationship as being equal, which is another reason I like Bonnie/Damon, they can go toe to toe with each other in the supernatural world, they know what each other are capable of etc...
                                Last edited by Lori; 07-10-2011, 03:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎