No announcement yet.

Damon's love-life

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damon's love-life

Ok, I know I'm probably in the minority here, but I don't want to see Damon with Elena OR Katherine. He's too good for Stefan's leftovers. I want to see a new female character created just for him. Anybody with me??

I am with you, if he isn't going to be with Bonnie (sorry that translates for me from the books), I'd rather him be with a new person.

Comment

Originally posted by CloisEternal77
      Ok, I know I'm probably in the minority here, but I don't want to see Damon with Elena OR Katherine. He's too good for Stefan's leftovers. I want to see a new female character created just for him. Anybody with me??
      I agree. Him pinning after women that don;t want him is pathetic and beneath him.

Originally posted by WickedJenn
      I am with you, if he isn't going to be with Bonnie (sorry that translates for me from the books), I'd rather him be with a new person.
      I haven;t read the books. I plan too. But I don't think this Bonnie meshes with Damon, aesthetically and mentally. I just don;t know we need new meat.

Comment

I'm crossing my fingers for Rose. Hope she's as spunky as she was in Supernatural.

Comment

Bonnie is who i felt he had the best chermisty with. I mean he had none with caroline and their (or rather her scenes) are a bore. Wait i just find her and jermery boring why are they on the show again. oh right they are cannon, so is clois but atleaset they have chermisty and make sense imo of course.

Comment

Originally posted by doodie8808
            Bonnie is who i felt he had the best chermisty with. I mean he had none with caroline and their (or rather her scenes) are a bore. Wait i just find her and jermery boring why are they on the show again. oh right they are cannon, so is clois but atleaset they have chermisty and make sense imo of course.
            i totally think its gunna be like this

Jeremy with Bonnie
            Damon with Rose
            Elana with Stefan
            Caroline with Lockwood (cant remember his first name)

Damon will find someone like him..

Comment

I want to see Bonnie/Damon but it looks like Elena/Damon I just don't feel these two though, I think my problem is with the Elena character, I find her a bit boring lol maybe someone like Damon is who she needs, bring her to life more.

Comment

Damon is Damon....I like his chemistry with Bonnie, but i really don't know yet if Damon can have a committed relationship with anyone.

How come everyone finds Elena boring...what's boring about her? She's just like her friends, except without any superpowers. The show is about a human girl that gets involved with vampires. I've never found her boring. Though I do wish they would start the journal writing thing back up...it is called The Vampire Diaries.

Comment

I'm for Elena and Damon, she makes him a better person. And he gets her to be more fun and carefree. I started out as a Bonnie and Damon fan but after all that's happened with her grandmother and Bonnie trying to kill him week after week and being a *****, don't see it happening. The writers seem to want Bonnie with anyone BUT Damon.

I thought we'd be on the same page with this, Lori! (Eric and Sookie fans) Fo shame!

Originally posted by Sugar
                  Damon is Damon....I like his chemistry with Bonnie, but i really don't know yet if Damon can have a committed relationship with anyone.

How come everyone finds Elena boring...what's boring about her? She's just like her friends, except without any superpowers. The show is about a human girl that gets involved with vampires. I've never found her boring. Though I do wish they would start the journal writing thing back up...it is called The Vampire Diaries.
                  Agreed! I don't get the hate on Elena. She's proven herself to be very loyal to those she loves and she is not a weak Mary Sue. But trying to fight against supernatural creatures can only go so far for the girl.
                  Last edited by LuthorKent90; 12-08-2010, 02:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LuthorKent90
                    I'm for Elena and Damon, she makes him a better person. And he gets her to be more fun and carefree. I started out as a Bonnie and Damon fan but after all that's happened with her grandmother and Bonnie trying to kill him week after week and being a *****, don't see it happening. The writers seem to want Bonnie with anyone BUT Damon.

I thought we'd be on the same page with this, Lori! (Eric and Sookie fans) Fo shame!

Agreed! I don't get the hate on Elena. She's proven herself to be very loyal to those she loves and she is not a weak Mary Sue. But trying to fight against supernatural creatures can only go so far for the girl.
                    oh yeah so on the same page

I don't hate Elena, I just feel a bit meh, IDK what it is really, maybe it's because I love characters like Caroline and Damon so much that she pales in comparison to them for me. It's not that she doesn't have powers and it's not the actress because I love Nina as Katherine so I can't really put my finger on it. I hate to say it but I can't help but compare her to SV Lana..... lol everybody wants to date her, everything is about her etc....maybe it's that lol I'm getting flashbacks lol

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Sugar
                    Though I do wish they would start the journal writing thing back up...it is called The Vampire Diaries.
                    Yeah she has been lacking with the diary lately lol maybe since Jeremy discovered all her secrets from it she realised it wasn't such a great idea to write everything down lol
                    Last edited by Lori; 12-08-2010, 03:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Oh I wasn't talking about you hating her!
                      There are a lot of people on twitter and another forum I've come across who just bash Elena for no reason and go as far as to make jokes about Stefan smacking her around. Sickos.

She does have a certain resemblance to Lana but IMO they're completely different. Lana relies on the men in her relationship where Elena is way more independent.

Comment

I could be down with that! Although at some point I'd like to see him have the satisfaction of making Elena want him and then turning her down...even though that never happened in the books. I love him! I wanna see him have the power over Elena for once...kinda like when he sired her in the books and she was all over him....I love Stefan too, but jeez!...Damon can't catch a break.

Comment

Originally posted by j-peezy
                          I could be down with that! Although at some point I'd like to see him have the satisfaction of making Elena want him and then turning her down...even though that never happened in the books. I love him! I wanna see him have the power over Elena for once...kinda like when he sired her in the books and she was all over him....I love Stefan too, but jeez!...Damon can't catch a break.
                          What did Elena do wrong to deserve that? I understand the way he treated Katherine, because how she treated him...but Elena she hasn't done anything except continually give him second chances.

Damon probably doesn't catch a break because he's the "bad brother" he's not meant too, until he becomes a better guy.

Comment

Originally posted by CloisEternal77
                            I am! But, I wouldn´t mind to see him with Elena or Bonnie . In the books his love for Elena is really huge and touching and HER love for him turned out to be as huge and touching as his.
                            But I agree he´s to good to be just a spare.

Comment

Damon & Mrs. Lockwood. Maybe Damon & Jules still have a chance.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎