No announcement yet.

What S5 Would Have Been (TV Guide)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What S5 Would Have Been (TV Guide)

...Had Heroes continued for one final arc, Masi tells me fans would have seen a brutal bloodbath. "They were going to end everyone's stories by bumping off one character every week," says Masi, who has remained closest to Milo Ventimiglia, Adrian Pasdar and Zachary Quinto. "A 'Ten Little Indians' thing was very much a possibility," seconds Jack. "Based on the execution — no pun intended — it could have been brilliant. Or not."

I would have liked it.

I think the last two that would have been left would have been Sylar and Peter.

Comment

I wouldn't have enjoyed that. It would have inevitably led to magical revivals thanks to Claire's blood and that would've been boring. Killing characters en masse rarely works.

Comment

I still think NBC should allow at least a two hour movie, or even a 4-6 hour mini series.

Comment

i didn't really like the season finale so i was somewhat happy it got canceled. seeing this, it only justifies my happiness. are there even 22 main characters for them to do that once every week?

the only people who got away with something like that was Lost.

Comment

They could have done a 13 episode last season. Plus, it was supposed to set up next season. With all of the flaws, I still think it should have gotten a proper conclusion, considering it has a big fanbase and gets alot of hits on DVR recordings, hulu etc.

Comment

There was no way that they could have salvaged the show to where this story would have pleased any fan. Killing one character each week would have been a complete slap to the faces of the fans.

Comment

So why can't there be a two hour, maybe even four hour movie to tie up all the loose ends? I realize it may be hard to do, but I think NBC was unfair in cancelling Heroes.

Comment

Would have gone back to the season one and the bloodbath that already was.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎