No announcement yet.

Katherine and Sunlight

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Katherine and Sunlight

how was she able to be in The Sunlight? cause in season 1 they stated that there where only 2 rings which where the ones stefan and damon had unless there was a 3rd one not mentioned and i didn't see her with a ring so how was she in the sunlight?

IIRC she was wearing a necklace...maybe that is it...it might be like the rings???

Comment

In 1864 Katherine had Emily use magic to make lapis luzili able to make vamps walk in the sun. That i know of only her, Pearl, Anna, and Damon and Steffan were around then, and have them. But Isobel also is able to daywalk, as she said Katherine helped her obtain it.

Edit: I just remembered that the other vamp could also daywalk. I forgot his name, but he was black and a tomb vamp.

Comment

In the books, Katherine has a necklace while Stefan and Damon had rings. Since Isobel, Anna etc are show characters; they are linked back to Emily and so they have rings but I’m sure Katherine made Emily, put a spell on more rings, just in case she needed them. In the books Katherine pretends to kill herself and so she leaves her old necklace behind, the one Stefan wears in the books (should of had that on the show) and when she returns in the books, she has a new necklace. So Emily made more enchanted jewellery for Katherine as a backup.

Comment

In the books katherine had a ring, and stefan wore it on a chain.

Comment

katherine probably had emily put a spell on her necklace,kinda like bonnie did to caroline's ring a few episodes back.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎