Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Damon Know??

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scratch that, even if he did know about the ring it was a terrible thing to do to a family member of someone you supposedly care about.
    He knew either way that it would hurt Elena.
    Katherine is the one he should be getting revenge on. -by doing something to Stefan since that's the only person Katherine seems to care for.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by UnDoable
    Since this has happened, I think they are setting up Jeremy to turn against the vampires. I think he is going to be quite angry once he gets over the initial shock. I think this will push him closer to working with Tyler and his family.

I hope so, that would be awesome! Jyler.
    Last edited by LuthorKent90; 09-10-2010, 08:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I missed the opening scenes, so could someone explain to me what happened to Jeremy?

Did he just wake up after downing all of those pills?

Comment

Originally posted by Dexter
        I missed the opening scenes, so could someone explain to me what happened to Jeremy?

Did he just wake up after downing all of those pills?
        Yeah, Elena walked in and she said "Please wake up!" he woke up and BAM... The Vampire Diaries (title sequence).

Stefan explained that he didn't take enough pills to die, so the blood actually healed him.

Comment

I highly doubt that Damon knew Jeremy had the ring on; although I guess its possible as Damon was sitting in Elena's room, and he could have heard John and Jeremy talking. But I think it's safer to say that Damon thought Jeremy still had a significant amount of Anna's blood in his system, because didn't he say to Elena that "doesn't Jeremy want to be a vampire?" Then he went ahead and performed his signature neck snap.
          Last edited by shanemak; 09-12-2010, 01:08 PM.

Comment

I would like to think he knew, but I don't think he did. He was pissed and he gets kinda crazy...He's Damon, that's what he does.

Comment

and Damon returns full circle to what he was at the start of season 1. I like it. Ian Somerhalder really is giving the performance of his life in this show. I saw glimpses of his ability in Lost .. but he wasnt around long enough there to know.

I think out of all the actors on the show he gives the most away via his body language and lets be honest.. he has a LOT to play with. The only issue the writers have is making sure he never becomes too.. likable. Im sure a lof of people on the boards like his character but as long as his actions defy a certain moral norm or logic... then I think he will remain interesting. Its when he starts to do what people expect, is when Damon becomes boring .. or worse.. becomes tha Squirrel eater Stefan.

Comment

I hope that Damon didnīt know! I donīt want him to try to get the ring and kill Jeremy! I really fell in love with Jeremy over the last episodes of season one and I donīt want him to die!

Comment

Yea I really don't think that Damon was aware that Jer had was sporting the magic ring. Although I maintain that it *is possible* that Damon was ease dropping on John and Jeremy's convo as Damon was sitting on Elena's bed, he could have overheard. But unless the show explains that, it is unlikely. I think Jeremy was just a victim of circumstance; in the wrong place at the wrong time. Damon was so hurt by what Elena said that he seen Jeremy as his Trojan horse to get even with that girl who hurt him. Even Steffan tried to stick up for Damon by saying that he did it because he seen the ring, but Elena corrected him by saying he didn't see it.

Comment

Originally posted by mxzvt
                    I dont know? does he?
                    Nope, Damon admitted to Elena that he never seen the ring.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎