X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOW. What a WEIRD ending....hmm.

----- Added 35 Seconds later -----

It was a great episode though.
    Last edited by shayera2321; 09-24-2010, 06:58 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• this wasn't that great of a premier imo

Comment

• Originally posted by superhippie2000
        good episode. it really does feel like season 1 agian. im wondering if this season will prove to be a good reason to have a season 6 or a bad reason to drag the show out longer then it should be.
        It was good, but soo weird. I can't quite wrap my head around it. Very strange, it felt like an entirely different show.

Comment

• Originally posted by xrayvision
          Isn't one of Dean's cousins played by the guy who was a vampire in season 1? I think it may be the guy who was Luther.
          One cousin was Jude Royce from Smallville Zero, and the other was Trevor Chapel (Hothead)/Danny Turpin (Bulletproof)

Can someone tell me what the monsters where called, please? Gin? Gen?

Comment

• next week's looks good though

Comment

• Nevermind on the monster question, I see it's Djinn.

Comment

• Originally posted by skully
                One cousin was Jude Royce from Smallville Zero, and the other was Trevor Chapel (Hothead)/Danny Turpin (Bulletproof)

Can someone tell me what the monsters where called, please? Gin? Gen?
                Djinn. Like in the season 2 episode, What Is and What Should Never Be.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

That was really the guy who played Jude Royce, who was also Parker Lewis in the 90's TV show Parker Lewis Can't Lose? I didn't recognize him or the guy who played Trevor.
                Last edited by xrayvision; 09-24-2010, 07:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• Yep. Corin Nemec - played Jude Royce's lookalike in SV Zero and Christian Campbell in SPN Exile on Main Street - confirmed on IMDB.

Also David Paetkau - played Trevor Chapel in SV Hothead and Danny Turpin in SV Bulletproof, and Mark Campbell in SPN Exile on Main Street.

Comment

• Anyone find it kind of funny that the guy who played Clone Lex Luthor on Smallville last night was the Djinn's Father that Sam and Dean killed in Season 2.

Comment

• ^^ Yes, I remembered him from SPN when I saw him in SV

Comment

• I liked the episode, I mean its a new start after a 5 year storyline, people are jumping the gun too fast on saying their done with Supernatural. There is a reason why it is a 22 episode season.
                        Last edited by vanwilderjc; 09-25-2010, 11:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎