No announcement yet.

Could Jonathan Kent be Darkseid?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just to clarify...

You all are not actually suggesting that Jonathan Kent was secretly Darkseid for the entire course of the show (from the pilot onward)?

Comment

Originally posted by KryptonSite
      If Jonathan is Darkseid I am already calling the fan name "Dukeseid!"

Best name ever!

Comment

Originally posted by She-ra
        Just to clarify...

You all are not actually suggesting that Jonathan Kent was secretly Darkseid for the entire course of the show (from the pilot onward)?
        Now that would be character assasinations unlike anything ever seen lol. I mean WHO would have actually bought a storyline like that? That one of the most important persons in Clark's life, the most supportive and the reason for who he is today... all along turns out to be the badguy...

... now why would the badguy help the hero to become Teh Hero? XD

Comment

Yeah bad idea.
          Why would Darkseid want to warn Clark he was coming, let alone Clark himself?

I just hope he doesn't show up as Prince Uxas, looking for the omega force (which after he claims it, he transforms into the rock face we know).

Comment

Well I don't think we need to worry... the proposed theories that "Jonathan Kent was a new god alien planted on earth to be the father of a coming hero" and "Darkseid was actually the guy who raised Clark" seem EXTREMELY unlikely (to put it mildly)... even for a show that has had some more, shall we say, "creative" storyline ideas (I say this despite the fact that I love the show).

Could Darkseid impersonate Pa Kent in one evil menacing dream (perhaps attempting make Clark tell him the location of some part of the Anti-Life equation)? Yes... But lets not go crazy with the "conspiracy inside conspiracy" scenerios...

Could Darkseid, under alias of Jonathan Kent, seduce and marry Martha all in a covert attempt to find an alien child that would on day crashland in a Kansas corn field and then raise said child as his own? Ummmmmmmm....... perhaps... but I think we are more likely to see Fran Drescher ("The Nanny") cast as Lois Lane in the next Superman film than see the above theory come to fruition In fact I will go a step further... The likelyhood that I (a 30 year old bald 5'7" tall gay man) will be come the next person to portray Superman in the upcoming Nolan film is a more probable possibility than the Pa "Dukeseid" conspiracy theory...
            Last edited by She-ra; 08-17-2010, 01:11 AM.

Comment

I won't even comment on the theory of Darkseid being JK from the start as it is too ridiculous

And as for season 10, I hope that Pa Kent will be real and maybe even brought back to life or contacting with Clark through the FOS. But I hope that D-Side won't impersonate Pa Kent from the start of S10, JK is a too important character to treat him like that in the final season!

And as for the mystery of what Darkseid will be, maybe he will be in the form of non other than L a n a

Comment

Originally posted by KryptonSite
                If Jonathan is Darkseid I am already calling the fan name "Dukeseid!"
                If that happens...........Will Luke Duke return to SV to play Desaade???????

Comment

Originally posted by jpfort1957
                  If that happens...........Will Luke Duke return to SV to play Desaade???????

If they do this, I will likely vomit in the middle of my living room.

Comment

Originally posted by Lonnietoons

... now why would the badguy help the hero to become Teh Hero? XD
                    Cause he was bored and had nothing better to do?

Comment

mindfreak!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎