Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jarel7
    My Season 10 Fan Art Cover. This is some way in which I think it should look.

I Like That One.

Comment

Originally posted by Genny
      Okay, I have never made a DVD cover before so you will have to forgive me for my crappy work. Do I think the cover will actually look like this? Probably not, but it was fun to try. So here it is.

I probably should mention too, I did not use photoshop, I actually don't know how to use photoshop. I made this in Paint that's why it's not that great of a job.

Am I allowed to post this in my own art thread, or does it have to stay in here? I'm not familiar with the rules on this.
      not bad but is a liitle inacurate
      since we saw in the beginning of the season the superman suit well be more close to the brandon routhe supermanreturns suit with the 3d s

Comment

^^I would flip out if this happened. Just saying.

Comment

Awesome. It's going to be tough choosing either Clark in his color Blur outfit or the Superman outfit--I can't decide, I won't mind either of them.

Comment

i will be glad when he gets the suit to me personally color blur outfit looks like it came out of Michael Jackson's(r.i.p.) closet.

Comment

that would be a great cover. i wish the suit looked liked that on smallville.

Comment

from what i have seen it will lok more like the superman returns suit with the 3d S

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

also here is what i have so far on my season 10 cover for my krypton collction
                Last edited by shepard137; 03-27-2011, 12:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

These are all VERY well done! Yay! Gets me excited...

~H

Comment

Okay, I have never made a DVD cover before so you will have to forgive me for my crappy work. Do I think the cover will actually look like this? Probably not, but it was fun to try. So here it is.

I probably should mention too, I did not use photoshop, I actually don't know how to use photoshop. I made this in Paint that's why it's not that great of a job.
                    Mate that is brilliant!!!

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

I love this one too, and that blu-ray one - wow.
                    Last edited by WellingFan; 04-08-2011, 07:10 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Okay I have never done anything like this, make dvd covers, so please be gentle!

Comment

Originally posted by Krypto_Knight
                        Okay I have never done anything like this, make dvd covers, so please be gentle!

Very Good.

Comment

Originally posted by Richard.Ferguson
                          My take on the season 10 blu-ray.

That's sweet looking. Awesome job, dude. Best one on here. *two thumbs up*

Comment

Originally posted by Richard.Ferguson
                            My take on the season 10 blu-ray.

Uhh...Hate to be a debbie downer...but this is kind of my art. I'm flattered that you'd use it for the cover, but would have at least liked some credit for it. It wasn't the easiest thing to make.
                            (Originally posted HERE in my art thread )

Comment

I still prefer the krypton collection it is more well more wow in my opinion.

Comment

OMG these are all amazing!!!! =o

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎