Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Genny
    Nice work, Sven. It's really vivd, I love the colouring.
    Thank you very much, Genny I'm glad to hear that

Comment

Wow people, keep them coming! I hope we get to see Tom as Superman in the cover!

Comment

I posted this in the DVD discussion, but I thought I'd repost here, given that many of you have done DVD art.

Has anyone made or compiled 'spines' for the boxes that match? I'm in the Philippines and while all the boxes are identical (thick), the spines and layouts aren't. Seasons 2,3,4,6,7,8 and 9 all have no images on the side (just the smallville logo, season, and disc numbers) but 1 and 5 have what seems to be the US box layout. Just curious if anyone's attempted to make matching spine art.

Also whats the font for "The Complete #th Season" on the layout

Comment

i have a spine set that does smallville great justice.
          the spine is of Krypton Exploding, however i am still needing help to finish the backs of seasons 7,8,9, and 10, and i need to come up with more options for the front of season 9 and a front for season ten so if anyone would like to help i would be open for a discussion, reach me at [email protected] and i will gladly transmit a copy of what i have to you.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by shepard137
              i have a spine set that does smallville great justice.
              the spine is of Krypton Exploding, however i am still needing help to finish the backs of seasons 7,8,9, and 10, and i need to come up with more options for the front of season 9 and a front for season ten so if anyone would like to help i would be open for a discussion, reach me at [email protected] and i will gladly transmit a copy of what i have to you.
              Thanks! I'll actually consider that, but I was really referring to a more uniform look of the original designs.

See here, there are three different 'looks'.

Comment

Comment

i have been working on finishing a set that was unfinished and this is what i came up with for seasons 9 and 10

Comment

awesome

Comment

the originals were created by someone else but he never did season 7,8,9,10
                      well he started to do a newer set but he hasnt don anything with them all year becaus he ant find resource imag for the new set.
                      so i finished his old se since the resouce imagesfor those were easier to find.

Comment

very cool

Comment

i love seeing how different clark looks from season 9 and 10 witht the costume. so cool

Comment

Awesome Stuff Shepard, i did this wee twist with superman year one with this one, hope guys like

Comment

Originally posted by martScll57
                              Awesome Stuff Shepard, i did this wee twist with superman year one with this one, hope guys like
                              that's awesome

Comment

Awesome work, everyone!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍