Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ausiello 7/20/10 - Olivia Munn Joins Season Premiere!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ausiello 7/20/10 - Olivia Munn Joins Season Premiere!

"Actress–author–model–animal crusader–Daily Show correspondent Olivia Munn can now add superspy to her endless list of hyphenations when she guest-stars on Chuck this fall!

Munn, who has a regular role on NBC’s midseason comedy Perfect Couples, will play an impossibly cool, smart, and pretty CIA agent who intimidates and schools Chuck and Morgan in the season 4 premiere on Sept. 20. That just so happens to be the same episode that features a guest turn by iconic Rocky IV villain Dolph Lundgren."

Wow! First Dolph, now Munn?! SWEET SAUCE.

So I was right, she is planning on taking over my television set!!! Lol.

Comment

So will she be playing a love interest to any of the male cast? Or a nemesis to Sarah?

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
        So will she be playing a love interest to any of the male cast? Or a nemesis to Sarah?
        Yvonne said there will be no *other*love interest for charah this season,it said munn will be playing a mentor for chuck and morgan which could be interesting
        and she`ll get to wear nerd herd uniform too
        Someone on chuck production,has thing for half asian .

Comment

So is it just me, or does there seem to be this emphasis this season on getting guest stars?

If money is limited, is this really the best use of that money?

Just saying.

Comment

I like the GRETA idea...might be a nice way to pull in some more viewers. Other than that...the only thing I can think of is that the writers might almost require new faces to keep the stories engaging. I think once we've viewed the entire season as a whole we'll look back on it and appreciate it.

Comment

First pic of Munn in nerd herder

Still can`t beat our Kristin

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍