No announcement yet.

Chuck/Sarah on Yahoo News!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chuck/Sarah on Yahoo News!

So I'm at work...reading up on Yahoo news inbetween tasks as I do everyday, and the first news article was about NBC and their televised weddings. I didn't read too much into the article, but I couldn't help but notice something familiar about that image that was used...

As it turns out...Yahoo used one of the images from the mock Chuck and Sarah wedding photos from season two's "Chuck Vs. the Suburbs"!

Link to the original photos here: http://www.nbc.com/Chuck/exclusives/...er/index.shtml

Here's a screenprint that I took:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Yep! But they are not exactly the same. Look at the woman's angle.

Comment

Hilarious. I love it.

Comment

there is also a button that shows on the guys dress shirt and the windows in the yahoo version but yes its close. I wonder if the two pics are just different in angles and its actually Chuck and Sarah wedding pics ?
        Last edited by Kal_El=Clark; 07-23-2010, 02:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kal_El=Clark
          there is also a button that shows on the guys dress shirt and the windows in the yahoo version but yes its close. I wonder if the two pics are just different in angles and its actually Chuck and Sarah wedding pics ?
          The Yahoo photo was from a different angle yes. I am absolutely sure that it's Yvonne and Zac. 100%.

Comment

i wonder if in VS the suburbs there were more pics but other than different angles the pics look the same the background is the same and the close. i dont see it as a coincidence.

Comment

Another option is that NBC has generic stock photos that they use. The makers of Chuck used this stock photo to make their photoshopped pic of Chuck and Sarah for Chuck vs Suburbs, and then the Yahoo news folks used the same stock photo for their news story.

Comment

Originally posted by closetclana
                Another option is that NBC has generic stock photos that they use. The makers of Chuck used this stock photo to make their photoshopped pic of Chuck and Sarah for Chuck vs Suburbs, and then the Yahoo news folks used the same stock photo for their news story.
                Ding, ding, ding!! We have a winner As graphic designer who has had to use a single stock photograph before for many different applications, I can tell you this very common... it is not part of grand conspiracy or hidden message to fans of the show (as some here are trying to suggest). It is just a bi-product of using a similar pool of cheap stock photography sites that are readily available to a company.

Comment

Originally posted by closetclana
                  Very likely story.

Now you're making me check for signs of photoshop!

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎