No announcement yet.

Doomsday

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by losdrivaren
    You can not compare Doomsday to a computer!
    My point was that they were both created and programmed by Kryptonians, (by Zod, in fact), but that doesn't necessarily mean that the book of RAO would detect them.

Doomsday is a kryptonian organism, but he's not a real kryptoninan person. Otherwise, the book of ROA would transport kryptonite too, no?

Comment

Kryptonians and kryptonite are different. But in the comics, Doomsday was created in sort of a petri dish by a scientist named Betron, but the baby was humanoid and all of this happened on krypton...but at the time, the planet was inhabited by dangerous creatures...wich would be kryptonian. But I can't recall if Betron was kryptonian or not.

Comment

The SV version of DD was made from kryptonian DNA - all Kryptonian

Now - if you look at the origins of Krypton, the planet was colonized 10,000 years before it blew up - the people were from other worlds -

so DD was made of DNA of Zod, Faora and some acient beast - so maybe DD was NOT genetically the same as what we have come to call "Kryptonians"

Boy - I wish I had a lofe - LOL

Comment

In SV they emphasized that DD is Kryptonian. So it does make sense he would sent away with the other Kryptonians.

Comment

Exatly! My english can suck(sweden, europe)...
            I hope that the DNA research comes to the point that we can make us stronger and fly like Kal-El(why not like Doomsday Good shelter for not show the power you have

Originally posted by jpfort1957
            You're right............Doomsday is more like a lab rat experiment gone wild.
            ----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

kryptonite is not a person. It is just like stone ore dirt...
            If kryptonien animal comes to earth they could be more dangerous. So the book should send all kryptonien creatures to!

Originally posted by smallvillerocks45
            My point was that they were both created and programmed by Kryptonians, (by Zod, in fact), but that doesn't necessarily mean that the book of RAO would detect them.

Doomsday is a kryptonian organism, but he's not a real kryptoninan person. Otherwise, the book of ROA would transport kryptonite too, no?
            Last edited by losdrivaren; 07-13-2010, 03:39 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by losdrivaren
              Exatly! My english can suck(sweden, europe)...
              I hope that the DNA research comes to the point that we can make us stronger and fly like Kal-El(why not like Doomsday Good shelter for not show the power you have

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

kryptonite is not a person. It is just like stone ore dirt...
              If kryptonien animal comes to earth they could be more dangerous. So the book should send all kryptonien creatures to!
              I know kryptonite is not a person, but neither was Brainiac and technically neither is Doomsday. Maybe this is just some weird SV wormhole, but I'm just trying to understand how Doomsday would be sucked into the Book of RAO, but then find his way back underground to "kill" Superman (as dictated by the comics). I know that the comics aren't gospel when it comes to SV, and I'm not saying it should be either, but that's why I'm thinking he can't really be the same kind of kryptonian person that the Kandorians are - but maybe the book of RAO only absorbs Kryptonians who are above ground and those that are underneath it or in outer space (like Kara may or may not be) or have blue kryptonite attached to their bodies are immune to its pull.

...and I agree, it really would be cool if we really could be super strong and fly.

Comment

Or maybe it doesn't work when they are dead. We all know he has to come back, that's what Doomsday does.

Comment

Maybe If he´s here I hope that Kal-El kicks his ass back to stoneage!!! And survive

Originally posted by Kaleltheking
                  Or maybe it doesn't work when they are dead. We all know he has to come back, that's what Doomsday does.

Comment

another thing - is it only Kryptonians on Earth? i'm guessing it must be otherwise Kara would have also been taken.

Comment

Maybe she should.... I think the missed that. But Darkseid+Doomsday action!!! Kal-El and hes team are going to work overtime

Originally posted by CloisFan10
                      another thing - is it only Kryptonians on Earth? i'm guessing it must be otherwise Kara would have also been taken.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎