No announcement yet.

Some hurts that go to deep, that have taken hold A/G

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some hurts that go to deep, that have taken hold A/G

A/N: This is just a fic based of filming videos for Series 3 taken in Pierrefonds by fans of Arthur whacking a dummy like a gooden, with Merlin watching looking somber-actually the whole scene looks somber …this is also wishful thinking ...I also got the title from a line from LOTR:The Return Of The King.

Guinevere had just finished tending to Morgana, who while in Gwen's presence had little to talk of-her face blank as she stared out of the window, cast in shadow, so much unlike the women she had been so many months before.

Gwen didn't like to dwell on these observations much and decided that all Morgana need was time-and she would give her it.

Camelot's sky was dark as she made her way down the cloisters, the cloud's heavy with rain, fit to burst. She was glad that the rain only drizzled down upon the castle now, perhaps it would stay like this as to not get her to wet on her way back to her home, but of course that was not to last as the sky quickly opened up and the rain came down thick and fast, pattering violently on the cobbles in the courtyard.

She was a little surprised to suddenly hear the sound of a man's voice breaking through the rain somewhere on the castle grounds-surely everyone must be inside.

There were several clangs of a sword hitting an object-and the voice crying out got courser and courser through his cries-Arthur.

Gwen rounded the corner, her pace quickening, and came to a halt. She could see Arthur delving and lunging at the dummy with quick angry strikes, rain sloshing around by his feet, and beating down heavily upon him.

With one final blow she saw Arthur come to a halt, stilling his movements.

And his head and shoulders sagged.

Gwen eyed Arthur for a second, something was wrong. Her feet were already moving as she considered this but just as she was about to make to move out the cloisters, Arthur walked into the entrance, almost nearly walking into her.

This part of the Castle was dark and Gwen squinted her eye's to make him out in the dim light, Candles gone out due to the wind.

Arthur tilted his head up slightly and looked down into Gwen's face-she looked concerned

"Arthur?-"

Arthur took a step forward casting him in more light and with a pang and a sudden tightening of her heart, Gwen saw that Arthur's eye's were almost brimming over with tears.

Gwen's hand was already moving to his shoulder to pull him over to her, her hand softly grasping at the back of his head, as he let out a drawn out sigh as he settled his face against her neck, droplets of water dropping onto her shoulder.

Arthur panted into her neck "My father…was responsible for my mother's death."

Gwen shut her eyes tight, feeling Arthur's sobs wrack his body.

And held him close.

Thank you for that nice little fic.
    I am a sucker for vulnerable Arthur and I am already looking forward to this scene on TV. Your version would please me very much.

Comment

Thankyou Paulinha

Vunerable Arthur is amazing to see...is a sucker also. It's nice to see this side,even if he is a Prince.

LOL i'm not holding out for a scene like this but if Gwen does happen to wonder over to where Arthur is and hug him-i'll be pleased :P

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎