No announcement yet.

Bye-Bye Buy More

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bye-Bye Buy More

Well the Buy More has now been blown to smithereens. The question is: Will we miss it or is Chuck (the show not the person) better off without it? While it will be weird not having the Buy More around I won't miss it too much. The only 'Buymorians' as I call them that I liked were Anna and Big Mike. I don't count Morgan since he's a member of Team Bartowski. Nothing against Jeff and Lester. I liked them every now and then, but they were kind of overused at times. What do you guys think?
    Yes
    0%
    No
    0%

Buy More days are over.Everyone will start a new chapter of their live.It will be a new dynamic,really refreshing.Chuck will have his own base in the secret room that Orion build for him.The rest of the team would jointed him soon(won't be able to hide this from Sarah & Casey too long).For Jeffsters will be their chance to grow up,to find themself and live their dream(running away from the law)
    Last edited by Sweetie; 05-27-2010, 05:40 PM.

Comment

The Buy More will be back by the season premiere. They'll make it either exactly as it was; in this case use the same set or they will actually have the budget to vamp up the Buy More set.

But...one thing is for sure, "Castle" is going to be relocated to Chuck/Ellie's childhood house; especially with all the info/tech stored in that secret room.

Comment

I think it would be funny to have Jeffster become really famous. The Buy More is gone, Big Mike is managing Jeffster, and Jeff and Lester are world class rock stars. I'm sure they could tie that in with Chuck's spy life some how. Maybe Jeff and Lester could finance team Bartowski.

Comment

I really hope they don't get rid of the Buy More, that is my favorite part of the show

Comment

i see the buymore coming back in some form. maybe bigger. it would be funny that by the time the show finally ends, that everyone in the buy more have become spies, cus they all learn chuck's secret and buy more ends up being their home base with secret underground rooms and hidden weapons through out the store. the selling of electronic goods is just their front.

it would be weird if someone just opened a door at the back of the store and you would see a large room with people dressed in black training. kinda like that scene in wayne's world where they open that door in the fast food place.

they shouldn't get rid of the buy more. i mean they need some way to get extra cash from the sponsers seen through out the store. i've seen the xbox and it's game, the wii and other nintendo products and even i think the ps3. guitar hero is constantly seen there as well as rock band. new games are always being shown there too. the more chuck makes from these product placements the more it goes into the show.

maybe they'll all start working at underpants etc. next door.
            Last edited by hellnback; 05-28-2010, 04:36 AM.

Comment

I don’t think BuyMore will be back. They did reset the playing ground for a purpose. New stuff is raising and TPTB can go where ever they like from here. But I believe Jeffster and big Mike will be back. After all Mike is dating Morgan’s mom and who knows maybe he become manager of jeffster after all.

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
                The Buy More will be back by the season premiere. They'll make it either exactly as it was; in this case use the same set or they will actually have the budget to vamp up the Buy More set.

But...one thing is for sure, "Castle" is going to be relocated to Chuck/Ellie's childhood house; especially with all the info/tech stored in that secret room.
                This. Without the Buy More, there is absolutely zero point to have Big Mike, Jeff, and Lester on the show anymore. The Buy More was always the set used to allow interaction with these characters and Team Bartowski. It would be really stupid, and I mean Heroes stupid (see: writing several different character paths per episode without any two characters sharing screentime) if the writers even think they can continue those character storylines without the Buy More.

One other option though could be Large Mart? You never know...

I also agree about Chuck's childhood home becoming the new Castle, but this actually presents some problems if Chuck (the characer) were to continue his "cover" at the Buy More...as you totally lose the "just go the secret wall and you're at Castle" ease-of-use. Team Bartowski will literally have to drive to the new Castle...all the time. Any sensible manager, Big Mike included, would have Chuck fired by the end of his first week with the amount of disappearances he has to pull.

I dunno maybe I'm stretching on this and thinking a little too much. I'm still learning to control my intersect.

Comment

I will miss the Buy More until they rebuild it (they'd almost have to, as someone said, otherwise there's no reason to have Big Mike, Lester and Jeff on the show!). Or possibly have the gang work out of another Buy More for a while?

And you can almost hear the wails of Emmet "Buy Moria!" as the place went up....

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎