Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was that the best ending ever for a show?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was that the best ending ever for a show?

I am trying not to over react but have you ever seen a show with a better season ending? those 80 minutes blew everything out of the water I have ever seen. Smallville, Seeker, Merlin, Lost and heck anything else.

Simply outstanding, I cant believe this show isnt more popular, just unreal

I can't beleive either...This show is so amazing.I was hooked as soon as I seen the first episode.The cast is doing a great job with their own character and they're so talented.Even the guest stars are extremely interesting too.The writting is so much superior than all the other shows.Yeah,it was the best finale that I ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Amar J
      I am trying not to over react but have you ever seen a show with a better season ending? those 80 minutes blew everything out of the water I have ever seen. Smallville, Seeker, Merlin, Lost and heck anything else.

Simply outstanding, I cant believe this show isnt more popular, just unreal
      I have watched all above and Chuck ended very well in it's season finale and I enjoyed it very much but Smallville is the best for me. Seeker and Lost series has ended so Smallville, Chuck and Merlin is on my must see list in the future.

Comment

Supernatural's season end was amazing

Comment

I enjoyed this season finale, but it wasn't the "best ever" for me. In fact, these episodes aren't even in my top five favorite Chuck episodes. They were good, I liked them. But let's not go overboard.

Comment

I thought vs the Subway was better than vs the Ring 2. I agree with closetclana, they were decent enough but my not my favourites.

Comment

Best ever ending for Chuck was last year's season finale -- "I know kung fu!".

My top 10 Chuck episodes of all time:
              1. Chuck versus the Ring
              2. Chuck versus the Other Guy
              3. Chuck versus the Subway
              4. Chuck versus the Dream Job
              5. Chuck versus the Ring: Part 2
              6. Chuck versus the Beard
              7. Chuck versus the Colonel
              8. Chuck versus the American Hero
              9. Chuck versus the Tic Tac
              10. Chuck versus the Suburbs

Comment

The only think I can say is that the season 3 finale of Chuck is the best one in the history of the show. And one of the very best I've seen.

It really felt like Chuck The Movie. It had scope, very compelling drama, romance, cool action, strong acting, great music, it was very suspenseful, and the comedy and the pop culture references were better than ever. Also, the stakes were higher than ever before. Just a fantastic 2 hours of television. I was in awe. I still am. And I'm not easily impressed.

I also think that Subway is the perfect Chuck episode. Followed by Other Guy, Coronel, Ring, Ring Part 2 and Dream Job.

Honorary mentions to Operation Awesome, First Class, Tic Tac, American Hero, The Beard, Lethal Weapon, First Date and the pilot.

Season 4 looks very promising. Go Chuck!
                Last edited by blueyes; 05-28-2010, 04:32 PM.

Comment

Like I’ve said before in other threads. This ending was a master piece. Stuff this amount of stuff in and still make it feels like everything is fitting in is prove of high skills. There aren’t any show able to do that what I know of.

Comment

Originally posted by drwood
                    I agree!

My favourite eps are Santa Claus, Wookiee (first one I saw), Cougars and Ring part 1. But they're all fantastic (apart from the ones with Cole Barker - I hated that guy, and I'm English).

Comment

Originally posted by drwood
                      "I know kung fu" is pretty hard to top.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎