No announcement yet.

Mary Elizabeth Bartowski

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mary Elizabeth Bartowski

Looks like the mom is part of the spy business.

Yes, but for who? Ring or CIA?

Comment

Chuck's dad said "I did it all for her." So it makes me think she is some sort of major spy player. But then when she got the call, it sounded more like she had a handler. So it's hard to say. She could be some sort of smart egg-head, and Chuck's dad became Orion to protect her.

I guess that's the real question isn't it...

Did Papa B become Orion to protect Mrs B. or to assist her?

Comment

i have a feeling that she's part of another organization. all those boxes had various names on them. they were either spy names or organization names like the ring. if the ring existed, why not others. now that the ring is gone, these smaller groups might wanna step up and replace the ring. maybe mrs. b is a part of one of those groups. or was....and she might be in hiding too. she ran away to protect her family. then chuck's dad took to spying on his own to find out the truth about his wife and got himself in trouble and that's why he too took off.

Comment

The impression I got is that Chuck's mum was kidnapped and their dad did what he did and said what he said to protect their kids. Then spent his time trying to find her. The guy who said "we have to move" was her jailer not her handler (at least that what Orion thought, there may well be a twist coming). Orion would I'm sure have preferred to really go out and do whatever he could, but he had 2 young kids to look after, and the safest way to do that was to protect his cover, and hers, even if it made her look like a bad mother.

I've also always liked the idea that Mama B was assigned to Orion as his handler, just because of the symmetry between them and Chuck and Sarah. I liked that theory so much that I was really expecting a scene one of the times when Chuck, Sarah and Orion were on a mission, Sarah runs off to do some fighty thing and Orion says to Chuck "She reminds me of your Mother".

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎