No announcement yet.

RIP Papa B

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Papa B

Rest in peace old man. You weren't a good dad, but you were a very cool spy.

I am still gonna hold out hope that he is still alive, they never actually showed him die for sure, just like Shaw we saw blood splatter, but Chuck's dad was a crafty dude and had the intersect too.

He may have an extra special Beta version 2.5 of the intersect that would help predict outcomes or something and was prepared for anything.

Comment

If he is dead, they could always bring him back for flashbacks. But I hope he survived.

Comment

That was sad that Chuck's father was killed. He was a cool guy.

Comment

he could of Quantum Leaped to a hospital...

Comment

Except they were all in on it...I'm thinking Steve Bartowski is no more.

Comment

Papa B is definitely dead.

Just as Mufasa had to die so that Simba could discover his destiny and become king, so does Orion die so that Chuck can fulfill his destiny of becoming the greatest spy of all time.

Comment

RIP Steven Bartowski,you were a wonderfull character.I'm going to miss the guy

Comment

I was so upset that they killed Orion! I don't want Bakula not to be on the show anymore! (Knew it was coming when he said to Ellie "this is the last time I'll walk away from you, I promise".)

He could appear in flashbacks though (and hey, if Shaw, Bryce, etc. can all come back from the dead...!).

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎