No announcement yet.

Steve Bartowski self spy

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Bartowski self spy

The ending of the finale was awesome can't wait for the next season. Wonder who's going to play the mom.
    The Best
    0%
    It was very good
    0%
    It was okay
    0%
    Hate it
    0%

The poll is expired.

Damn! That was epic!

Comment

It was awesome to see the names on the boxes. Chuck will have to face his father's bad guys now that the ring is defeated. It's a new chapter. I can't wait to see what the deal is with their mom.

Comment

That was quite a lot of enemy names. Can't wait for next season!

Comment

That was quite a finale. Just when it looks like Chuck is going to live a normal life, up pops mom. I guess spying is in the family.

Comment

I guess the main storyline for next season is Chuck searching for his mother.

Comment

It was an incredible episode!!!!!! I had been saying for quite a while that I thought Chuck's mom was going to be an important element to the show eventually, and that she was probably linked to his spy life in some way -- and it looks like I was right! I love it when that happens. The real question now is whether she's a good spy or a bad spy...

Comment

It's a family business; pretty much the entire family have been spies one time or another..the only one that needs to get on board is Ellie.

And then who's next, the mom's spy life is/will be the story arc next season, we'lll probably find out that Chuck/Ellie have a long lost half brother/sister....who work for the Ring or something (which leads to S5).

Comment

^^^ In today's world of crazy television, Angel, I can imagine that probably happening... and why does it sound like the plotline for Alias?

Comment

I voted for "It was very good". I still think Season two's finale was epic. Going to be hard to top that.

Comment

Originally posted by SGuthrie27
                      ^^^ In today's world of crazy television, Angel, I can imagine that probably happening... and why does it sound like the plotline for Alias?
                      Ever since we found out that Chuck's mum left them when he was young (before we found out his dad was a spy) I've been remembering that plot about Sydney's mum in Alias. In fact I was thinking that she would turn out to be evil in the same way. In fact in fact I was expecting her to be the leader of The Ring (and that the name was a play on words on the ring that Orion gave her). I still think that she is the ultimate big boss, but maybe they will have her simply be someone who needs to be rescued. After all she can't be that evil if she still wears the bracelet that Chuck broke?

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎