Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chole_fan
    Haha...we posted the exact same thing at the same time..
    ESP lol

----- Added 34 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by STFanatic
    Wow.....

I halfway expected his dad wasn't really dead, or...
    His mother was the General.
    ya i thought he was dead either

wonder who will play their mom.

its a bit like psych when shawn opened the door and it was his mom.
    Last edited by superhippie2000; 05-24-2010, 07:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• His mom being the General wouldn't work because both Chuck and Morgan would recognize her.

Mary Bartowski!

Comment

• Well, it had been years and the C.I.A. is good with changing faces and relocation, so in my gasping for air brain, I thought it was a possibility.

Comment

• Damn that was good!

Comment

• As much as I love the show, I'm hoping this means Lester and Jeff will be absent a while next season.

Also hoping Shaw comes back. I love me some Routh. But I hate me some overabundant product placement for a sandwich chain even if they are sponsors.
            Last edited by bonoferox; 05-25-2010, 04:22 AM.

Comment

• That's what I call a great finale.It was awesome,exiting & epic.I hate Shaw that sob better go rotten in jail for at least the all summer.He's a great villain though.Casey found his daughter was really touching,it showed his soft side that we never have seen before.Morgan blew up Buy More & Jeffsters are figitives.Why they had to kill off Orion,he was such an interesting character.I was hoping to see the all Bartowski's family all reunited at the end of the show.

Comment

• well that was indeed awesome season finale Findlay a show that showed an actual showdown between the villain and the hero fight scene was epic I hope that Chuck will bring in Morgan Casey and Sarah loved Morgan and Awesome coming to rescue of team B and what can u say about Shaw he was awesome full blown evil the ring plan almost work but once again Chuck came through to the again can we have a time warp so that season 4 is here it going to be a long summer

Comment

• 100 out of 10! Awesome finale, perfect in every way. Ellie knows, Orion is dead, Chuck is cured, Mary Bartowski is back in the picture...I cannot wait for next season

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎