Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Well, surely this a silly question I should be embarrased to ask, but...
      Being quite a new, and already terribly obsessed, Smallville fan fic reader, I wonder where do the finished stories go. Is there a thread or site where I can find, and read, finished Smallville stories? Because now I'm just suffering the despair of having to wait sooooo long for updates on my favorite ones (by the way, I'm a TC lover too!).

Can anyone ease this pain? I'd be very grateful!!!!

(Is this the correct place to ask this question or should I post it elsewhere? The doubts are killing me!)

Comment

No worries.... we can't really say other sites on here... PM me and I'll give ya one or two sites you can go to.

And... go TC!!!

And I know... cliffies are terrible.

Comment

I challenge someone to write a plausible excuse for Chloe to live after the Season Three Premiere.

Comment

THAT would be hard.

Comment

Yup. But that's the point,

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Dawson
                  I challenge someone to write a plausible excuse for Chloe to live after the Season Three Premiere.
                  Um ... You got me there. I watched it again, and I think you can even still see her shadow in the door glass when the explosion happens. Unless it wasn't her but an uncannily similar decoy. Oh, I know, Warren from "Buffy The Vampire Slayer" was resurrceted to make robots of all the characters.

Comment

Ok, ok. I know this is not the place to ask this, but I was cruising in here to see if I can possibly come up with a couple of ideas for a story and I keep seeing the letters TC. What does this mean? I pretty new, and I just can't figure this one out.

Comment

Torture Clark!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a... huge... fan of it... *snicker*

Comment

*Gasps!*

Are you kidding me? Torture Clark?

Is he naked?.....

Comment

I'm a fan of tragic love stories.

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by whiteflag
                            [B]Well, surely this a silly question I should be embarrased to ask, but...
                            Being quite a new, and already terribly obsessed, Smallville fan fic reader, I wonder where do the finished stories go. Is there a thread or site where I can find, and read, finished Smallville stories? Because now I'm just suffering the despair of having to wait sooooo long for updates on my favorite ones (by the way, I'm a TC lover too!).

I hear ya on this one. If anyone could PM me with the same information I would greatly appreciate it.

Also, when people issue challenges, do the stories get posted here or elsewhere?

Thanks for the help

Comment

Are there still plans to have a section of fan fics that are of a slightly nore adult nature? I know the fics here are meant to correspond to TV standards but I'm often not sure now what would fit since quite frankly, a few eps of Smallville have been rather beyond the PG-13. Obssession, anyone? Relic?

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by shansgrl
                                [B]
                                Originally posted by whiteflag
                                Well, surely this a silly question I should be embarrased to ask, but...

I hear ya on this one. If anyone could PM me with the same information I would greatly appreciate it.

Also, when people issue challenges, do the stories get posted here or elsewhere?

Thanks for the help
                                The stories stay stored on site. You can click on the bottom of the page and it has how many days back the forum goes. I think you can clicky all the way to 500. But I'm not sure. If you know the title or an author you like you can click search and look for any think they've posted in this forum.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎