Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CHALLENGE:

I am looking for a story to be written. It can be a one shot but would prefer multiple chapters for each sin. Like 10 chapters total. PG-13 at highest.

Based on the newest episode. Season 10: Episode 14 "Masquerade"

I want a story based around Chloe and all of the 7 sins that she is currupted by. The story starts with her having dinner with Oliver and then how they are captured and then she has to fight out all the sins. All of them please. then have Clark rescue her and fight the bad guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lara Lane

- Post-Aqua Challenge:

Clark seemed a little jealous at A.C. at the Talon, right? And Lana had a strange look about it, she wasn't happy with her boyfriend's attitude, so here's the challenge: Make a oneshot with Lana asking Clark about his behavior.
      Can I try to write this? Never picked a challenge like this... must I announce my interest?

Comment

• CHALLENGE TO ALL CLOIS FANS

Okay, I'm not 100% sure where to post this, but I'm looking for Clois fans to take part in a Christmas Exchange. So we do this every year and it works like a secret Santa, you're given a name and you prepare something for that person like a video, art, or fanfic (oneshot ot multi-chapter) and we exchange our gifts in the thread that is created for the exchange. The exchange thread will open on the 15th of December and we're trying to get a few more people. It's better the more people we get. So here's the sign up so far, so if you're interested please PM me ASAP.

Credit: unknown

Christmas exchange sign up.

Genny
        FWvidchick
        Rianna
        malft
        KatherineKent

Comment

• we know in smallville jorel came to earth once what if he came a bit later whit if clarks mom was a human.
          like maybe an amazon or some one else within the dc universe
          or it could be a crossover fic with someone famous as his mom
          buffy- buffy faith dawn
          charmed - one of the charmed ones
          marvel - black widow jean grey emma frost ms marvel
          or some other fandom or you can create your own ofc as his mom

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢