X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

4hrs 49min

Comment

2 hours 20 minutes till the recap

just finished watching all the episodes from this season on tivo so im set and ready too go. got some soda and nachos yum

Comment

6 Hours 10 Minutes for we West Coasters...

Comment

i think the recap thing is going to have interviews with the cast and what not just not recaps so if you were going to avoid the recap maybe check it out anyway.

1 hour 6 minutes till recap
          3 hours 6 minutes till finale.

Comment

59 Mintues till recap!

1 hour 59 minutes till Episode.

Can't wait.

Comment

57 minutes till recap (its 2 hours long)
              2 hours and 57 minutes till episode

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

this is really funny: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=di3w1yV4Ehg
              Last edited by superhippie2000; 05-23-2010, 03:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

7 minutes till the long night of lost celebration

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

getting my snackage ready

----- Added 6 Minutes later -----

1 minute to go
                Last edited by superhippie2000; 05-23-2010, 03:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

The retrospective is on!!!! I can't believe this is it...the last hours of LOST ever! It's kinda sad, but at the same time I love that they set an end date long ago, stuck to it and told the story they wanted to tell.

This is gonna be epic!!!

Comment

love the retrospective. i cant believe it either. it one of those things like wow is it really over? i havent felt this way about anything in a long time.

----- Added 19 Minutes later -----

giving me chills.
                    Last edited by superhippie2000; 05-23-2010, 04:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Dang it!! I'm already tearing up and this is only the recap...it's gonna be a soggy night

Comment

thank you for sheparding us thats funny

Originally posted by chole_fan
                        Dang it!! I'm already tearing up and this is only the recap...it's gonna be a soggy night
                        ya showing all these big momentsand stuff gives me the chills. the finale itself will be like whoa. kind of makes me wish it was on imax or something lol. getting goosebumps.

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

i think i may eat all my nachos by the time the finale starts haha
                        Last edited by superhippie2000; 05-23-2010, 04:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                          thank you for sheparding us thats funny

ya showing all these big momentsand stuff gives me the chills. the finale itself will be like whoa. kind of makes me wish it was on imax or something lol. getting goosebumps.
                          I like how they are putting all these viewer messages in...I think its pretty cool they did that.

Yep...Just remembering all that has happened and seeing the characters who died earlier, its rather emotional. The finale is going to be an intense 2 1/2 hours of TV. More like a movie than a TV show really at that length.

Are y'all going to watch Kimmel tonight?? I don't usually, but I will be staying up tonight to watch.

Comment

I want to know what the purpose of the flash sideways is.
                            Last edited by targis; 05-23-2010, 04:43 PM.

Comment

why is this already 25 percent over? slow down a bit haha

Originally posted by chole_fan
                              I like how they are putting all these viewer messages in...I think its pretty cool they did that.

Yep...Just remembering all that has happened and seeing the characters who died earlier, its rather emotional. The finale is going to be an intense 2 1/2 hours of TV. More like a movie than a TV show really at that length.

Are y'all going to watch Kimmel tonight?? I don't usually, but I will be staying up tonight to watch.
                              ya it is

ya going to be a great tv movie and they added an extra half hour cause we wanted more

ya im watching jimmy.

hahaha i never understood trekkies till i watched lost

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by targis
                              I wan't to know what the purpose of the flash sideways is.
                              well youll find out tonight....hopefully.

----- Added 5 Minutes later -----

must..not...eat... all...nachos...before....finale its abit like eating all the popcorn during the trailers haha
                              Last edited by superhippie2000; 05-23-2010, 04:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                                must..not...eat... all...nachos...before....finale its abit like eating all the popcorn during the trailers haha
                                Stop it...your making me crave nachos!! And I don't have anything in the house to make them...which means I would have to make a trip to Wal Mart and miss some of this recap, and I can't do that! ARGHHHHH!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎