LOST Series Finale Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow.... That was absolutely, 100% crazy. I'm so confused, slightly ticked that more of my questions weren't answered, elated that I got to see some of my fave characters and pairings again, and just plain baffled... a.k.a. LOST. Some of your comments helped clarify some of the more confusing elements for me, but I'm not sure what I think of the concept of the whole "flash-sideways" deal, now that we know it's a place for them all after they've already died. It seems kind of cheap, in a way, and not at all what I expected... Still, I loved seeing Juliet and Charlie!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by theotherJane
      The biggest gripe I have about this ending is if you were actually going to show everyone reunited, then where were Michael and Walt? I realize that they couldn't get everyone together for the finale, but Michael and Walt were instrumental to the show the first couple of seasons.
      michael is still stuck on the island cause he hasnt crossed over yet. walt have no clue. maybe he hasnt died yet. or maybe he is the new jacob after hurley.

Comment

• I am sad that it will not be back for another season.

Comment

• Originally posted by targis
          I am sad that it will not be back for another season.
          I am too. My favorite show just ended. I feel like I need something new to obsess about, but nothing I watch is quite like Lost.

Comment

• Hey tomorrow marks the end of another show for me.. 24.. 8 years ends tomorrow.. Never would have thought half a decade ago my 2 favorite shows would end on back to back nights...

----- Added 10 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by SGuthrie27
            Wow.... That was absolutely, 100% crazy. I'm so confused, slightly ticked that more of my questions weren't answered, elated that I got to see some of my fave characters and pairings again, and just plain baffled... a.k.a. LOST. Some of your comments helped clarify some of the more confusing elements for me, but I'm not sure what I think of the concept of the whole "flash-sideways" deal, now that we know it's a place for them all after they've already died. It seems kind of cheap, in a way, and not at all what I expected... Still, I loved seeing Juliet and Charlie!!!!
            Going by the way CS told Jack.. They all waited for another cause they were as close to a family any have ever had.. Rose telling Jack "It's alright, you can let go now." in LA X was a HUGE clue.. Jack, in the end, was the last one that had to "let go"

Like how they acknowledged that Hugo and Ben had some time leading on the island as well.. Also time didn't matter in the ALT, as CS tells us. So it's anyones guess how long Hurley was in charge.. Michael as mentioned is a whisperer and is trapped.. So he wasn't there, and Walt (if time doesnt matter in the alt) could still be alive... WE NEED A SPINOFF
            Last edited by McFly; 05-23-2010, 11:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• I cried during every single 'I remember' scene, and then some. I have come to learn acceptance and no longer dissect good things. So, you won't see me dissect the finale, and point out this and that. The series finale did justice to the heart of the show: It's characters. And that's more than I could have asked.

I will miss 'Lost.'

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎