No announcement yet.

Is Richard dead?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Richard dead?

The smoke monster attacked Richard and took him. Did the Monster kill him or is he still alive?

i think he is probably still alive. maybe just didnt want him interferring with his convo with ben cause smokey probably knew ben would betray them. if richard is dead that was a lame kill smokey just threw him into the trees.

Comment

I believe in one of the interviews, Nestor Carbonell said he picked up his script for the finale, so I'm assuming that means he's alive. I don't think they would kill off Richard that way.

Comment

I hope he´s not........it would be really anticlimatic

Comment

I wonder if Richard can live once Jacob is totally gone. It was Jacob that gave him the ability to live forever; it goes to reason that once Jacob is gone, Richard will go as well.

Comment

^Interesting theory...but Jacob's influence/presence was still on the island when Richard was attacked (Jack drank later)

Comment

If they DID kill Richard that way, then that was the stupidest death scene for a LOST character EVER.

Comment

Originally posted by wingster55
                ^Interesting theory...but Jacob's influence/presence was still on the island when Richard was attacked (Jack drank later)
                I was just suggesting, that if Richard did survive the smoke attack that he may die anyway.

I agree that it was a pretty sucky and anti-climatic ending to Richard if he is really dead.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎