No announcement yet.

Jack's Letter

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jack's Letter

So Jack said that letter that he gave to Chad was supposed to do no harm even if Chad went to Anna about it. Well it freaking gave away Joshua and the 5th C on the ship. Anyone miss that???

Why didn't he just tell Chad to give it to someone else? Why the medical lab?

jack was stupid on that one.

Comment

Joshua told them they need to know if everything is set up and to 'contact' them so they'll be prepared. The underlying message was Chad saying people on ground was ready, the letter was of no importance. Jack didn't said Joshua, thinking that there was enough of medical officer to not be detect. He couldn't say another corps of V because Joshua had to be aware of that. Alas, they were the only two, Samuel and him, on the medical lab.

Comment

^ I agree with what you're saying Lemoncrumble.

But at the same time, Jack was double-dumb with the way he handled this. And Erica and Hobbs were equally stupid for letting him go through with it--even though it was against their better thinking. Chad burned him already once with the very same concept. Why didn't he learn from this? Even at the end of the show, when Chad was in the church, Jack nodded and smiled at him. WTH? Apparently several Visitor Fifth Column members were skinned alive for Chad going straight to Anna--AGAIN.

Jack is incredibly naive. That's a weakness that he needs to get over REAL quick, or he will become a serious liability for the Resistance on earth.

Comment

Jack is way too trusting of Chad. I still think that he should feel some sort of guilt because if he hadn't gotten Chad involved, Joshua would never have been given away and his freaking diversion was getting 5th C captured or killed.

Btw how did Chad know to go to Joshua? There's a million healing centers with medical staff on the ship. Did i miss something?

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎