No announcement yet.

Season Finale Promo..........

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season Finale Promo..........

nbc has the clip up for the finale since they didnt air it after the episode here it is.

looks really "Awesome".

the truth comes out. the buy more gone? hopefully next season there'll be a new set for the store.

Comment

Originally posted by hellnback
      the truth comes out. the buy more gone? hopefully next season there'll be a new set for the store.
      I don't know. To me it feels like we are past the Buy More plot. It didn't really click for me this season.

Comment

Originally posted by PNy
        I don't know. To me it feels like we are past the Buy More plot. It didn't really click for me this season.
        I agree. It feels like they are moving away from BuyMore. They brought Morgan into Team Bartowski, and they are setting up Jeff and Lester as Jeffster with Big Mike as their manager. So effectively, they could carry on with all these characters with little or no BuyMore.

Comment

That promo was awesome!! Blowing up the Buy More Although I do agree they could do without it next season just fine.

Did anyone else notice the "Thank you Chuck Fans" on the screen? It is around the 23 second mark. Pretty Cool of them to sneak that in there
          Last edited by chole_fan; 05-20-2010, 01:03 PM.

Comment

A pretty epic teaser, I literally cannot stress how much I can't wait for this episode.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎