No announcement yet.

Marcus is 5th column?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marcus is 5th column?

Is Marcus part of the 5th column? Either way, glad to see joshua revived.

^ Ditto!

It's hard to tell. Do we even know which side Hobbes is really on?
    Last edited by Super_Kara_2007; 05-19-2010, 08:17 AM.

Comment

We should merge this thread to this one :

Comment

I can't see Marcus as being 5th Column. I think he has his own agenda we don't understand yet

Comment

I think the whole point of Marcus' character is to keep us guessing. But I don't believe he is 5th Column. I do believe however that he might have an agenda of his own especially now that Anna is "feeling" and puting their plan in danger.

Comment

I think we have a 3 sided conflict here. Anna's Side, 5th Collumn /Resistance and Marcus's Side.

Comment

I think Marcus has his own agenda or is anti invasion war thing. You know how some people are neutral during a war or want there country to stay out of conflict. It is a huge risk of people and resources to conquer a planet. IF we knew WHY they were there it would certainly put some pieces together.

Comment

Marcus is the only one, so far, that hasn't shown human emotion. I wouldn't put it past him to try and overthrow Anna and serve his own agenda.

Comment

that hasn't shown human emotion
                  I thought Marcus was showing emotion when he brought Joshua back and said 'welcome back'. It looked like he had a genuine, compassionate smile on his face to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrian
                    I thought Marcus was showing emotion when he brought Joshua back and said 'welcome back'. It looked like he had a genuine, compassionate smile on his face to me.
                    It also looked like Anna (prior to the last episode) had genuine emotion, that was how she was able to trick the humans into following her. Marcus could be faking emotion to trick both Anna and Joshua that he is on both their sides, when he is really on his own.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎