Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "Red Sky?"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ Have to agree with Shadow. Anna is good at manipulating people. Lisa was sincere when she touched Joshua. Anna was using Chad for her own advantage.

...Although maybe that will change now she is experiencing emotion.

Comment

The only Bliss that was given during the episode was Anna to Ryan. Lisa has not given bliss to anyone. The touch Lisa gave to Joshua is very similar to the one that Anna had given Lisa twice. The first was in the third episode when we found out that Anna is Lisa's mother (it was a brief touch to the chin with her fingers) and the next time was in "Welcome to the War" which lasted longer.

Comment

Originally posted by colibri
        The only Bliss that was given during the episode was Anna to Ryan. Lisa has not given bliss to anyone. The touch Lisa gave to Joshua is very similar to the one that Anna had given Lisa twice. The first was in the third episode when we found out that Anna is Lisa's mother (it was a brief touch to the chin with her fingers) and the next time was in "Welcome to the War" which lasted longer.

I agree, every time Anna gives bliss, she uses certain words, like a hypnotist would, and the Vs she gives bliss to look very affected. Since the Fifth Column see bliss as brainwashing, I don’t think Lisa would use it one of them (now that she's Fifth Column herself) Her gesture was more a sign of appreciation.

Comment

just saw the finale. yes, i know, i'm very late. but i had stopped watching V a few weeks ago because it was starting to bore me. anyway, today i decided to just finish up the season. i only had 2 episodes more to watch. so i went to ABC's website and watched "Fruition" and "Red Sky". all I have to say is I'm back on board. things are exciting again!

I was so so SOOO upset when Joshua died. He is BY FAR my favorite character on the show. i was beyond sad when i saw that they killed him . and when i saw them resurrect him? HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY!! beyond pleased . that would've been a mistake to let his character go. but what's he gonna do now? Anna knows he's 5th column. so he can't continue like before. and i kinda liked that he was right under Anna's nose working against her. so i'll miss the sneaky, sly moves of his character.

during the episode i started thinking they should pair Joshua with Lisa. that would be a hot couple! Ty is so juvenile. shouldn't he be in school? Joshua and Lisa make much more sense. and when he called her "my queen"... LOVED IT! kinda cool that Lisa could take Anna's people out from under her.

Shocker: Marcus! what's he up to? is he 5th column?! no way! he hasn't shown an ounce of emotion this entire season.

Shocker #2: Ryan! returning to Anna?! looks like him and Marcus are switching places.

Shocker #3: Anna! showing emotion. although I kind of saw it coming. the thought did occur to me that Anna should be affected by the humans. She's spent so much time observing them and talking to them. So i thought about it. but i didn't expect it to actually happen.
          Last edited by SVfan87; 06-03-2010, 01:06 PM.

Comment

The ending was really brilliant, everything went well especially the music gave it its atmosphere ^^

Comment

I gave this an 8.

I feel as though the last four episodes have been really good. I couldn't wait to watch the next episode, sort of feeling. That was mostly missing from the start of the season. Also love how there's only 12 episodes. They can pack in more compared to 21 episode shows.

I liked how Lisa helped out Erica.

Though my favourite is still Anna. My mouth waters when she's on the screen. Just so evil its brilliant.

I'm hating how they just seem to kill people off. Death has lost it's meaning. They should reserve it and make something out of it rather then just killing people off left right centre.

Glad Joshua's alive, but to what fate?

Has Anna turned human with her hissy fit? Thought it was slightly over the top but still great! I loved how she acted so rashly.

The Red Stuff in the sky is not ships, but some form of gas to cover up earth's atmosphere or potentially to block the sun out. So humans become more reliant on the Vs.

Also I'm thinking Ryan and Joshua might turn back to Anna and go after the 5th column as a sort of twist.

Zod.
              Last edited by Kneel Before Zod.; 08-15-2010, 01:47 AM.

Comment

yo all i can say about this show is EXCELLENTE.....i love the mind pattern drama where more than 2 situations is going on at one time and the roles each main character play is so mind bending....anna role is off the hook....now she is considered quote on quote the evil surrogate mother of the baby born after she dreadfully killed the mother and morris i love his innocent role play.....i cant wait to see the next season....a bro will be glued to the TV or hulu.com if i dont see an eppy on TV...

Comment

excellent

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎