Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lois Lane's Arc -- S10 Spoilers Discussion

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have one question. Does the moment when Lois appears in the white and gold dress represents one of the shifts in the storyline when another story begins to be told, or something like that?... Makes no sense of her putting such elegant outfit right after her unfinished wedding ceremony and with the world in peril of been destroyed any moment !.
    Last edited by seara; 05-15-2011, 06:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by seara
      I have one question. Does the moment when Lois appears in the white and gold dress represents one of the shifts in the storyline when another story begins to be told, or something like that?... Makes no sense of her putting such elegant outfit right after her unfinished wedding ceremony and with the world in peril of been destroyed any moment !.

Usually a bride takes a going away outfit with her to the reception and that is the outfit that she would leave for her honeymoon in. So I am guessing that since the move to the city and the sale of the farm Lois only had her going away outfit and no other clothes with her and needed to get out of the wedding dress cause the world was ending. Thats my take on it anyway.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎