Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Red Sky" Countdown/LIVE Discsussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's so confusing now. I don't know if Marcus is trustworthy. I felt so bad when Valerie died, and I knew Ryan was going to get turned, but maybe not. I'm still clinging onto hope that he was faking it, like the other 5th Column members do.

Morena definitely brings on the creep factor (in a good way) when playing Anna. I sometimes wish she wasn't so evil. LOL.

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Caesis
    I'm still totally against Marcus bein a good guy though. I don't see it.
    Who knows. Maybe Marcus has an ulterior motive, like take out Anna and Lisa so he can reign over the Visitors. I find him just as ambiguous as Hobbs.
    Last edited by Lauren_17; 05-18-2010, 08:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• Sooo...what does everyone think is scarier? Anna emotionless, or Anna throwing a rageful temper tantrum? I think Anna is going to be straight up evil next season, looks like no more "we are of peace...always" talk.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abbyyy
        Sooo...what does everyone think is scarier? Anna emotionless, or Anna throwing a rageful temper tantrum? I think Anna is going to be straight up evil next season, looks like no more "we are of peace...always" talk.
        Well, we will have to see. She did that rage full tantrum without thinking clearly, and sometimes people do stupid things when we get upset (which she clearly was). If she realizes she screwed up and feels the human emotion of guilt, then things might turn out differently.

But, bottom line, Anna is creepy with and without emotions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abbyyy
          Sooo...what does everyone think is scarier? Anna emotionless, or Anna throwing a rageful temper tantrum? I think Anna is going to be straight up evil next season, looks like no more "we are of peace...always" talk.
          Emotionless. When she has no emotions, it means things are going according to her plans, and she is confident.

Rageful temper tantrum was a flaw for her, a mistake. As members of the 5th column, it is our duty to exploit it.

Comment

• Originally posted by STFanatic
            I think the older priest is a V.
            I agree!!

Comment

• Awesome awesome episode, plsu the CGI at the end looked amazing. Loved this episode, one of the best in the new series. Now to wait another 6 months for a new episode, what to do what to do? Buy the Blu Ray and re watch the original till Season 2 returns

Comment

• This is the best episode yet!
                That red **** in the sky... I like how it is unleashed by the Vs in this re-imagining... very clever and very well done! "Because you can't serve two masters." That was awesome!

Comment

• Originally posted by John May
                  The baby did cry like a normal human baby
                  Actually, if you listen very closely, you can hear the baby's cry echo, like the Visitors voices did in the original series.

Comment

• Originally posted by dixon_9393
                    Actually, if you listen very closely, you can hear the baby's cry echo, like the Visitors voices did in the original series.

Yep, i watched it again, heard the echo. Loved the cute little tail around his daddy's little finger. The kid will be a teenager in what 2 weeks?

I have to admit the soldier last night scared the bejesus out of me..the eyes that switch to reptile eyes is freaky. I wonder how he found Val.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

On another note what kind of experiments are they doing with the humans? twice so far you see the female lying down unable to move and the needles drilling her (kinda painful to see)
                    Last edited by John May; 05-19-2010, 01:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• OK ... so Zod ... I mean Anna turns the sky cloudy and red. Does that means Clark has lost his powers? Maybe I just watch too much tv.

Comment

• Any ratings on "Red Sky", yet?

*KryptonSite or Super_Kara_2007 are usually on top of that?
                        Last edited by Glove; 05-19-2010, 01:47 PM. Reason: Added Note.

Comment

• ^ Yes they are, I'll post them now.

Comment

• Ok, so after thinking about it, I think there are one of two options:

1. Marcus is 5th Column, which is why he brought Joshua back to life

OR

2. Marcus is wanting to overthrow Anna and rule the V's himself. He is using the 5th Column to do this, but he is not one of them. This will essentially give you 3 groups fighting: the Anna-led V's, the Marcu-led V's, and the 5th Column.

Either way, I don't think Marcus is with Anna anymore.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎