No announcement yet.

GOD getting involved......

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOD getting involved......

ok so god didnt want to get involved but he had no problem bringing people back from the dead a million times and pushing thing to a certian outcome. so if he would push things to get to an outcome he wanted then why didnt he just do it all himself?

God didn't want to get involved but at the same time He wanted good to win so he just gave abit of a nudge to get the good guys back on track.

Comment

Well, he didn't bring back everyone who died. He let Ellen and Jo die, he let Gabriel die, he even let Zachariah die(yes, he may have been a baddie, but he was still an angel).

I think God only brought back the ones who were very important to this(Sam, Dean and Castiel). Those three needed to live, as all three played a big part. And of course there was Bobby, but he didn't really need God's help. He still had a big part even in a wheelchair, and when Lucifer killed him, Castiel brought him back.

Comment

if he really wanted to he could of just thought of Lucifer exploding and done, but he didn't

Comment

Originally posted by Call_Me_Ishmael
          Well, he didn't bring back everyone who died. He let Ellen and Jo die, he let Gabriel die, he even let Zachariah die(yes, he may have been a baddie, but he was still an angel).

I think God only brought back the ones who were very important to this(Sam, Dean and Castiel). Those three needed to live, as all three played a big part. And of course there was Bobby, but he didn't really need God's help. He still had a big part even in a wheelchair, and when Lucifer killed him, Castiel brought him back.
          well i just ment in this episode not the whole series. but if god wanted a certian outcome what was stopping him from doing it himself. kind of makes me think if we are all gods video game and god is a 10 year old boy home sick from school lol.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎