No announcement yet.

Is Oliver dead?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Oliver dead?

I wonder if he was killed and since when do they put satellite controls in air conditioner ducts?

No. He is in the comics... oops, I can't use that argument anymore .

Comment

GA is will see another day.

Comment

Nah, he will be saved by someone or he might be held captive by those (parademons or female furies)

Comment

Originally posted by Celestx88
          Nah, he will be saved by someone or he might be held captive by those (parademons or female furies)
          AGREED. HES STILL ALIVE. MIGHT BE HELD AS BAIT FOR CLARK BY DARKSEID

Comment

Naw.... He's alive. They wouldn't kill him off when he can still be used for bait, as others in the thread have said....

Plus, he's pretty good-looking so...

Comment

He's gotta be alive. The ones I wonder about are if Tess will come back and also from a few back whether or not Waller is alive. I hope so she can be there later on. I think it was a mistake last year to kill Livewire. I thought it was ok with Henry James "Jimmy" Olsen because I actually liked the twist and thought it made sense and made it so a non-canon character died. I think it made his differences make sense but also the references and similarites could be things that Real Jimmy picked up from him. Speaking of that I wonder how old Jimmy was in the Flashfoward. Say he was 12 in Doomsday he could be like a 16 year old intern photographer that Lois like because of her friendship with Henry.

Comment

Naah. Even if Oliver were to get killed off after his history on the show, it would have had to be something a bit more meaningful and relevant to Clark's story, like, for instance, blowing himself up rather than let Clark burn off his arrow hand to save him from a bomb.

Beside, the story clearly needs Ollie smack in the middle of all the freaky alien activity. He's the Cosmic Pincushion! (I'll be working on a thread to explain further.)

Comment

No, he can't be dead!!!!

Comment

Nah, he's just been captured!

He'll escape/be rescued early next season.

Comment

That's a relief. I didn't want him to die.

Comment

*screams in desperation* NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE CAN'T BE!!!!

Comment

I wish, maybe it was some viewer coming to drag his a$$ off Smallville and back to Star city.

Comment

Originally posted by Dyanara
                            I wish, maybe it was some viewer coming to drag his a$$ off Smallville and back to Star city.
                            Nice attitude about our Olia

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

But I want Oliver to be held captured by all of his ex's
                            Last edited by HotStudsSuccess; 05-18-2010, 08:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

To elaborate: Oliver is needed as the masked everyman who can be thrown into the middle of all the weirdness and have something clever to say about it. Here's my thread further discussing Oliver's function in Justice League alien stories:

The ninth season finale of Smallville airs on The CW May 14! If there are major events, please keep spoilers out of thread titles if you can. Instead be like "That Thing That Happened To Lois" or something like that! Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎