Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Open Letter to PSW (Show's Powers That Be for Season 10)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear producers

if you want to make the show more appealing, thus stop avoiding any advertisement, simply focus on the story. That is and always will be the main aspect. If the script's intense, there's no need for big budget or fx overload. What I'm saying is - stop portraying Clark as an idiot and get rid of that single street, 'cause it's eye-piercing by now. Thank you and good luck (you're gonna need it)

Comment

Dear PSW

See that line of thought you've got right now, yes that one, keep going with that because that season finale was awesome from the brilliant flashforward to the tantalising "they're not kandorian" and then to the brilliant final fight against Zod and that brilliant a cliffhanger. Seriously guys, absolutly fantastic, you've just proven you more than deserve season 10!!!!

Comment

Dear PSW

The only think I have to offer at the moment is this:

You're going to do it. I know you're going to do it. And it's fine as I fully admit to wanting it for a few years now. That said, I still have to say it -

Please. Do Not. Screw. Up. Darkseid.

Thank You.

Comment

Make clark fly!!! If season 10 the last why not go out with a bang. Clark can
          t fight darkseid he has to become superman to fight darkseid that would make more sense. Gives us what we want, since your the producer and always changing your mind, why not break from al/gough vision.. And make it a superman show, enough stalling. You sorta already broke there vision by putting him in a some sort of protosuit and becoming a hero..why not make it a superman show for us superman fans. Make Darkseid into a real god demon, not human form...come on like I said go out with bang.
          Last edited by Rocky; 05-15-2010, 02:59 PM.

Comment

Dear PS

Salvation was ok. Please keep CF on board next season. As Tess. Not any other entity.

Comment

Dear PSW--

The season finale was amazing! You're all great; I love how Season 9 has turned out.
              The only thing is that I really, really hope you bring Tess back for Season 10. She's one of the best characters on the show, and Cassidy Freeman is a great actress. Please bring Tess back to life!

Comment

yes, CF is a great actress, she is fantastic, give her an useful arc next season, tess doesnt deserve to die, she doesnt deserves this at all, she is an interesting character, of all the characters she is the least one deserving of this *****, well expect clark too, and u killed him...well kind of....

since lex isnt coming back, tess should stay, turn her either into a FT heroine or villainess, coz yo yoing from one to the other isnt supercool. Also who will be the next villain in s10, hope its someone cool, coz zod and doomsday were just unbeliavably a *snoozefest*....hope s10 will be a blast....

Comment

Dear PSW,

I have been a fan of the character Chloe Sullivan since the Pilot. I understand that you guys don't want to get rid of her, and that its completely up to Allison Mack and her wishes. But please, fight for her to return! I need my weekly dosage of Chloe; she's such an inspirational character that needs to be there for Clark's final step into becoming Superman. And if she gets less than 22 episodes, please give her a season long arc that develops her, and wraps up her story!

P.S/If you have Season 10 as the last season, and make it like one, tell Allison Mack and maybe that will pursuade her! She's an amazing actress, and you're running an amazing series! Let it end with our favourite blonde!

Comment

Oh man. No time to write a long letter. Thanks PSW, for everything. Keep up the good work.

More Superman themed show next season. Give an opportunity to get Bart and Dinah or SOME JL members to guest star for a few episodes and come back again in the middle after a while. At least use them usefully.

Say Zod returns with a vengence. The one from the PZ, and he's played by Callum Blue. Only this time, he has a beard.

A few more flashbacks from krypton where we do not see Jor-El's face, but his body in darkness with his S on his chest, (white or black suit) and the voice we hear is Terrence Stamp, though in the light, we see some white hair on top, but his face is in the shadows.

A few more flashbacks where we see how Krypton came to the destruction. That would be a neat way to see Zod again in the flashbacks. I just think it would be more important to see how Jor-El and Zod grew to become the greatest enemies.

Now I was guessing that the black suit Clark wore was only for the story arc this season. But we can't end the last season into a dark tone. Clark needs to change his colors. I know it can't be the Superman suit yet, but something that will work, it just can't be black anymore.

Clark Kent does not grow up with a dark path, he might, but not this long. He grows up trying to always do the right thing, and never standing a hand in violence. Because dark, black suit is what represented "violent" in a way.

Though it's time to move on from that.

A few episodes that are sort of bad-assed. I mean in one season, try bringing in Mongul for a couple of episodes, and returning some time later.

More Jor-El please.

Excuse me for saying this, but plan on what episodes you should make for big budgets, while the rest of the time can only be a low budget.

Example the premiere, the middle episode, 11 or 12, if that is supposed to be like Geoff Johns writing, or another superheor episode, and the season finale.

The most important thing season 8 needed for money was Clark and Doomsday's fight, which you needed.

Having said that, I forgive you guys for making such a terrible episode, but it doesn't mean I trust you.

I got over "Arctic," the first time, but I had so much hope for "Failsday," which turned out to be a lie.

Also plan when you should use Clark's super powers. Season 9, you've improved on usign more Clark super power effects, I mean that's apart of his characteristics, and it's a Superman show, you need that sometimes, but NOT once in a while.

Great use of super powers this season.

Focus this season on Clark so ready to accept his destiny, under one condition first that he has to take care of whatever you guys think of writing, Darkseid. Which I think would be great if you are willing to go in that direction.

I think you should really do a sequel to "Legion," and "Justice." Rokk returned, yeah, and the JL returned in various episodes, but I mean have another episode that involves them, and that they are the target. Another JL march, with Clark in the front.

New TV intro too, you have so many new actions scenes you can put in the opening credits to make it look cool, though I was thinking, for Clark's background titles, put the shot of Clark super-speeding to Central America, because that shot will moves with the camera, because Tom Welling turns around to face the screen.

SOrry, I'm in way over my head. I'm anxious. Anyways, i just wanted to post before there would be too many to read.

I'm sorry for sounding greedy.

Thanks PSW!!!

Comment

Dear Producers,

Amazing work on the Season 9 Finale and the rest of the season!

If you are planning on using Darkseid next season, please do it right! Yet, I think after seeing Salvation, I will trust you to not make any huge mistakes.

Good luck with Season 10!

Thanks~!

Comment

Loved the finale, loved the Supermanly feel to it and I especially loved the wya Clark was written. As for season ten, don't be afraid to let some characters step back if that's what the story calls for. Clark and Chloe don't need to be in every scene together for her to have a point on the show. You showed that last night with her trying to get her job done at WT wehre seh was trying to support Clark and fix the problem without working behind his back or trashtalking him when he wasn't around. That might mean fewer scenes for Chloe all around if you really do what you were hinting at doing by making Clark embrace his destiny, but that's where this story is moving and it makes sense. Don't regress Clark from the proactive place he was last night.

Also, don't tell me you gave him the suit and won't have him wear it. At was one thing when it was the cape in Action and there were no strings attached, but you don't hand Clark THE SUIT and he decides he'd rather wear his ripped up black and bloody Blur costume. There are so many stories left to tell with him embracing the idea of Superman even once he's put the suit on. So now that we know he has it, please don't wait until the very last episode for him to pull it back out, otherwise why bring it in in a finale at all?

Also, flight. Yes, it's time. You've stalled long enough but saving flight for the series finale isn't cool. And if you aren't going to make him fly anytime soon then stop having all the villains around him fly with Clark standing on the ground watching them fly away. That does no favors to anyone's opinion of anyone. Clark looks dumb, and people tend to get angry at you for making him look dumb. But overall, season 9 was a great season and it ended on a note just as strong as the premiere. Thank you.

Comment

Thanks

Dear PSW,

I sincerely applaud all of the work and efforts performed to manifest this series. It is true homage to a legacy of retold stories from generation to generation. I am just grateful there are great writers, producer and actors that can come together and entertain us each week. This series helps to keep our lives interesting, and inspires a lot of us to be continuously imaginative. Superman myth is about hope and that desire within us all to see that young hero complete his journey, reflecting upon our own lives and the individual journeys we all seek to fulfill. Thank you all for your continued efforts to entertain the masses in this great soap opera style series of action and adventure, and giving so many of us a reason to turn on the TV.

Comment

Dear PSW

Just a note to say a HUGE thank you to Tom Welling!!! SV seasons 1-8 have been good, great etc, but season 9 rocked!!! since TW became executive producer, the show had a new life, and I truly believe its because TW is so in tune with his character and in tune with his fans and what they want from the show. This finale was THE best finale ever in SV, I grew up with Clark Kent, and seeing CK making his journey towards becoming superman from the farm boy, it sorta makes me feel like a hero myself, and surely that is the best feeling you guys must want from your fans...walking the path with the hero?

For season 10, please keep Clark intelligent, decisive and assertive, and Lois independent, smart and also caring and loving. And I don't need to say it really, this season rocked also becasue of CLOIS!!!!! these two are so close to our hearts, so integral to the Superman Story and although you gave us a few scares and made us scared and pissed along the way, ultimately, you delivered!!!

THANK YOU!! AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!! ROLL ON SEASON 10!!!

Comment

Please show us Terrence Stamp in the fortress as Jor-El for the first time. Also please show us New Krypton, Argo and Kandor. And please show Allura, Kara, and Clark finally putting on the Superman suit and flying.

Comment

Dear PTB,

You finally delivered on the season finale in years. Clark is even closer than ever to becoming Superman.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎