Collapse
No announcement yet.

The FIGHT

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

My favorite Non-Powered Fight Scene ever! My second favorite fight scene overall compared to the Titan vs Clark brawl because I love my super-fights. That still says a lot considering it was without superpowers. Even though I loved that super-uppercut Clark laid on Zod for backhanding Lois. That was SO sweet. But I still wished for more. I'm violent that way.

When I first saw the Blue K dagger, I was annoyed as hell. It just felt like another cop-out. But, I have to say I did love that it had a purpose to the story.

However this wasn't a super-fight, which I still want to see. Eh, maybe Clark vs Darkseid or whatever major bad exists next season.

Comment

Originally posted by Supes_24
      Titan fight still kills it, though I lold at CKs "Falcon Punch".....he likes that punch, he used i against Titan as well
      LOL He sure does like using that punch. Even tho it has a comic book-esque to that punch, I think they over exaggerated it in this scene. But I still enjoyed the whole slo-mo sequence. For sure BETTER then the LAMESday fight last year.

Comment

My new favorite Smallville fight! I'm hoping to see a lot more like this one in the future, hopefully with Clark using his powers though.

Comment

I had to watch Superman 2 before I just pictured them flying while fighting now that would of been something. Still a pretty damn good fight way better then the crap festival that was dommsday vs clark.

Comment

finally a bad ass fight that looks terrifying i was amazed

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Pipes
              Better than the "fight" between Clark and Doomsday. Clark won by using his brain, something he has never used before.
              I disagree. They always show Clark using his brain, but the very best example I can give to disprove this statement is the episode Mortal in Season 5. Watch that one for a prime example of Clark defeating the villain with his brains.

Comment

loved the clark/zod fight, sure it would have been sweet to be super powered. but the slo mo and blue k worked great. it was a well done fight. i am glad we had beeman for this. and it totally made up for no fight with doomsday.

Comment

Oh, yeah. This scene was 1.25 billion times better than the "Doomsday" so-called "brawl." In fact, Clark's multi-round rumble with Zod makes his toe-to-toe with Davis's bony alter ego look like a thumb-war, LOL.

Comment

Best fight scene ever for Smallville. Beeman didn't disappoint. Thank you Smallville, thank you. FINALLY! That's what Doomsday should have been like.

Comment

I thought the blue-k was a copout for not having to show a super fight between the 2. Blue-k doesn't change Clark's biology anyway & he would still be Kryptonian & should have still been sucked into the portal. Martha didn't say the BoR sucks all powered Kryptonians. That's precisely why I'd rather see human villians in this show. When they bring superpowered villians & don't have a superpowered fight, then it just sucks.

In my opinion, nothing has yet come close to the fight in Combat, and that wasn't even that special considering this show is based on a comic book character who in the comics is shown to kick ass & have long fights when battling beings of similar strength & powers.

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
                        I thought the blue-k was a copout for not having to show a super fight between the 2. Blue-k doesn't change Clark's biology anyway & he would still be Kryptonian & should have still been sucked into the portal. Martha didn't say the BoR sucks all powered Kryptonians. That's precisely why I'd rather see human villians in this show. When they bring superpowered villians & don't have a superpowered fight, then it just sucks.
                        I know what you mean. But the end result would ultimately be the same, aside from now super flying or anything---Clark would have been toast if Zod was powered because he can fly, Clark can't. They flubbed the Blue K thing but they also changed what Blue K does anyways.

Comment

Clark should be flying by now. It's way past the time for him to fly. He should have done it at the start of this season with him grasping his Kryptonian side.

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
                            Clark should be flying by now. It's way past the time for him to fly. He should have done it at the start of this season with him grasping his Kryptonian side.
                            I know he really should. But it seems the producers want us to wait till later. I wouldn't mind to see him flying starting in 200th episode and then flying for good after that.

Comment

Great fight and Clark totally rocked! Clark's sacrifice for the world made it even better. Truly a Supermanly act of courage...bye bye Zod.

Comment

Originally posted by Vergon6
                                I know he really should. But it seems the producers want us to wait till later. I wouldn't mind to see him flying starting in 200th episode and then flying for good after that.
                                I would have been very happy had he tried 3-4 times and started maintaining limited flight & crashed. That would have been natural comedy during the season without that goofy music needed which is what I refer to as forced comedy. It would have felt a bit like The Greatest American Hero.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎