No announcement yet.

Jacob and MIB's age..............

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jacob and MIB's age..............

i was watching some episode of the first season of lost and locke and walt were playing that game. locke said the game was created 5,000 years ago. i think thats MIBs favorite game and if Mother told the truth that she made it then they would be over 5,000 years old.

And so basically if Mother was telling the truth, she created the ancient board game that the Egyptians would play. heh (called Senet per wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Senet). One Egyptian connection of many for this show of course...I wonder if we'll ever find out where that statue came from/who built it and why etc. And whether this all might still be all about Egyptian gods or whatever. Because right now, they seem to be taking a broad, "all encompassing" stance with the magical/mythical Light/Source of All Things.

Comment

Hum... If MIB and Jacob were born 5000 years ago, that would make it 3000 B.C. But didn't the birth Mother look like she was wearing some sort of Greek or Roman toga?? Which would make it more like 500 B. C.

Gosh, I'm not sure what was even going on in the world in 3000 B.C. - very early civilization at best, I think. No one that would build a ship that could move across the deep ocean like that.

But then the island is supposed to be mystical, so who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by Xanderman
        And so basically if Mother was telling the truth, she created the ancient board game that the Egyptians would play. heh (called Senet per wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Senet). One Egyptian connection of many for this show of course...I wonder if we'll ever find out where that statue came from/who built it and why etc. And whether this all might still be all about Egyptian gods or whatever. Because right now, they seem to be taking a broad, "all encompassing" stance with the magical/mythical Light/Source of All Things.
        im guessing seeing anything before mib and jacobs time is not likely would have been nice to learn more. i was watching season 1 and stuff and looking back them focusing on the candidates makes sense but now knowing where it was heading i would have been happy not learning about some of the other people no matter how much i wanted it at the time. if they did that they could have made more room later for some early time flashbacks. im glad we got a whole season of darhma and learned about them but season 3 could have been a whole darhma thing and season 4 and part of 5 could have been stuff with the islands history and then did something to combine what season 2 and 3 and 4 had into 2 seasons. then 6 could have been filling in all the gaps and what not. or something lol

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎