No announcement yet.

Green stuff in the petri dish

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green stuff in the petri dish

I guess that guy Erica was following has some kind of gobbly gook in a petri dish that will kill visitors. kinda like the red dust huh?

Yep and I bet in the next episode when Erica get's 'invited' on the mothership to have 'dinner'. She finds a way to sneak out and empty that petri dish in the egg pool and save the scientist what's his name...Parker? I know this guy as Carson from Stargate Atllantis. That ought to give a serious blow to Anna.

Joshua will probably help Erica. I'm thuinking even Lisa might play her role and help the 5th column. I just fear for Val right now. Seeing Anna holding the Hybrid gives me goosebumps.

Hopefully the soldier doesn't kill Dr Pearlman.

Comment

Originally posted by newyorkmothership
      I guess that guy Erica was following has some kind of gobbly gook in a petri dish that will kill visitors. kinda like the red dust huh?
      I think it's like the Red Dust, yes.

I like that he only had so much and they'll have to find (maybe?) the other people involved with the project to get more of it. Gives them something to do in Season 2.

Originally posted by John May
      I bet in the next episode when Erica get's 'invited' on the mothership to have 'dinner'. She finds a way to sneak out and empty that petri dish in the egg pool and save the scientist what's his name...Parker?
      I didn't even think about how Erica could possibly find Parker aboard the ship. That's a good possibility.

Originally posted by John May
      Joshua will probably help Erica. I'm thuinking even Lisa might play her role and help the 5th column.
      I think Joshua may be the one who has to help Erica this time because Lisa will be with Erica during their little "dinner". It'll be interesting to see the dynamic between Lisa and Erica while they're on the ship, after everything that happened in "Fruition".
      Last edited by savingpeoplething; 05-17-2010, 07:05 AM.

Comment

The statement that Lisa said to Joshua was pretty mysterious. She said ' If the soldiers hatch, will they kill the 5th column?' Almost like she didn't want the eggs to hatch. At least that's the impression I got from her.

Erica will definitely try her best to venture all over the ship. Maybe she might enter a room where the 'live aboard' humans are being experimented on.

I bet Erica finds a way to put the 'green stuff' in the environmental system of the ship.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎