Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AcheronLove
    Thanks for the reply it makes sense in the Kripke world just doesn't explain if he's a dead beat dad why he saved Dean & Sam when Lucifer rose, brought Cas back, and the other good things that he has done.
    You're welcome. As for the good things that God did (like saving Sam and Dean, bringing Cas back, etc.) I don't know what the rationale is there but I can only guess that it's that even though he is a 'dead beat' Dad he still cares enough to help out now and then in small ways (small ways to him, anyway). Just a theory.

Comment

Originally posted by Welling_is_pretty
      You're welcome. As for the good things that God did (like saving Sam and Dean, bringing Cas back, etc.) I don't know what the rationale is there but I can only guess that it's that even though he is a 'dead beat' Dad he still cares enough to help out now and then in small ways (small ways to him, anyway). Just a theory.

Thanks you really have it figured out You are right little things to God bringing them all back and Joshua told them he thought he'd done plenty for them to be grateful for.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎