X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things we learned........

MIB and Jacob are twins.

MIBs real name is hey you

Mother was the orginal leader and gave power to jacob and MIB

the black and white thing was from the first ever checkers set lol.

the inside joke was they played checkers

smokey once thought like jacob and jacob like smokey but thought the grass was greener on the other side.

the MIB put the wheel in the wall

the light supplied the energy good bad happy sad everything that runs the island
    the light must be protected

the MIB turned into smokey from his soul controlling the light since he is special but cant leave.

the bottle of booze somehow gives the leader pwer to protect.

mother and MIB are adam and eve.

i can only assume mothers die on the island to mimic the life of jacob and how his mom was killed right after birth. so my guess is the next leader who takes over the island would feed off their life and things will change.

hey you
    the way MIB said something about some day Jacob being able to make up the rules when it's his game suggests that, the guardian of the island has the power to control kind of the laws of the island like the child birth thing.
    we can't be sure if the MIB really is Brother. the smoke imitates dead people if they're bodies are on the island. the MIB could be like the zombie version of Brother (like zombie Sayid and Claire)
    Jacob and Brother seem to really care for each other, they didn't reveal how it got to the point where MIB wants to kill Jacob
    they didn't reveal how mother got to the island or how she learned of the light or wtf the light is and there are only 3 episodes left!
    so basically, WTF?!

Comment

didn't MIB tell Richard that his mother was crazy and took his body from him?

and i think that MIB wants to kill Jacob because he just wants to leave the island but he can't because of how his mom made things.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGBMH
        hey you
        the way MIB said something about some day Jacob being able to make up the rules when it's his game suggests that, the guardian of the island has the power to control kind of the laws of the island like the child birth thing.
        we can't be sure if the MIB really is Brother. the smoke imitates dead people if they're bodies are on the island. the MIB could be like the zombie version of Brother (like zombie Sayid and Claire)
        Jacob and Brother seem to really care for each other, they didn't reveal how it got to the point where MIB wants to kill Jacob
        they didn't reveal how mother got to the island or how she learned of the light or wtf the light is and there are only 3 episodes left!
        so basically, WTF?!
        i think the smoke is controlled by the MIB tho. the smoke didnt exsist until the MIB soul was connected to the islands power source. i think its probably safe to assume the MIB controls all life and death and everything on earth. perhaps him getting off the island may destroy the earth or something. however when the island sunk in the sideways im wondering if smokey got off the island or if the power source was destroyed and that made sokey be destroyed. we know smokey is a big chunk of the source but the electrmaginitism is still there. if that was blown up then the island would be powerless.

i think the MIB wanted to kill jacob cause jacob killed him. its probably just that simple.

i just hope the last couple episodes shed more light n the MIB and jacob. if not maybe the jimmy kimmel live special after the finale will answer some stuff we didnt get answered.

Comment

I think this series is going to end and we are all going to end up scratching our heads.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎