"Across The Sea" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

MIB building the wheel, and his gettin killed?

Comment

Originally posted by A Flawed Fashion
      I wonder if the light is going to be like "the force" where they don't want to explain every detail because it ruins it.
      I hope so...cause in Episode 1 when they started going on about midi-chlorians..well it just took some of the magic out of the whole thing.

Comment

they destroyed his check board you wont like smokey when hes angry errrrrrrr.

wait MIB smashed the booze bottle so how will the new candidtate drink from it? lol.

i feel bad for smokey this episode really brings out who is good and who is bad although i think the only bad one is Mother.

i wonder if jacob jumps into the light and is like desmond and sees the future which makes him know where and who people are. so i think we got a better understanding a to why desmond is important.

i have a feeling we will never learn how he is able to get off the island and back on or where the lighthouse comes into play.

----- Added 55 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by chole_fan
        Thats easy to understand. On this show you look away for a second and you miss some mind blowing reveal!

Don't you guys just love how they manage to give us answers while at the same time making us more confused than ever
        didnt jacob get mad cause mother always answered stuff with more questions haha
        Last edited by superhippie2000; 05-11-2010, 06:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

MIB just killed Mom I thought she was immortal too?!?

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

And smokey is born!! Good call Jeff!
          Last edited by chole_fan; 05-11-2010, 06:58 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

The more I know, the less I know.

Comment

So those two are Adam and Eve???

Comment

oh so adam and eve are smokey and mother cool

and so mib soul i guess went into the energy or al good and bad and it made smokey since the mib couldnt really die.

Comment

So MIB is actually already dead??? I guess that makes sense since as smokey he can only appear as someone who is dead, right?

Comment

she was till she gave her power to jacob.

Comment

Ugh...my head hurts

Comment

Originally posted by A Flawed Fashion
                        The more I know, the less I know.
                        ditto

----- Added 30 Seconds later -----

So those two are Adam and Eve???
                        ya and to call them adam and eve is a bit creepy haha

----- Added 57 Seconds later -----

So MIB is actually already dead??? I guess that makes sense since as smokey he can only appear as someone who is dead, right?
                        yup hes dead and his soul controls smokey.
                        Last edited by superhippie2000; 05-11-2010, 07:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                          she was till she gave her power to jacob.

Oh yeah...thats right, she did do that didn't she. Shoulda remembered that since it only happened like 10 minutes ago

Comment

Ummm....well.... I guess that was that. No comment yet.

Comment

so why is MIB trapped now?? we still didnt get that answer, unless i missed it..

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

Key thing about MIB killing his mom was he did it with the dagger we've seen thru out this season.. And, he got her before she could speak, like we've been told this year... She even said thank you...
                              Last edited by McFly; 05-11-2010, 07:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by McFly
                                so why is MIB trapped now?? we still didnt get that answer, unless i missed it..

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

Key thing about MIB killing his mom was he did it with the dagger we've seen thru out this season.. And, he got her before she could speak, like we've been told this year... She even said thank you...
                                well his energy is trapped. like his soul. i dont think their bodies matter just there energy so the energy cant leave and it needs to be controlled by something. i think where jacob takes the form of his younger self in the future jacob is still on the island and can show himself. however he isnt his own smokey cause he wasnt hit with all that energy.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎