X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 minutes

Comment

its about on

Comment

And its on!!! Thought I'd join in for the remainder of the season.

----- Added 59 Seconds later -----

Aww...The Dark Knight74 - you're avi makes me sad I miss Johnathan

----- Added 5 Minutes later -----

Wha...????
        Last edited by chole_fan; 05-11-2010, 06:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

whoa so jacob and mib are twins? i had a feeling they were.

wow and that totally explains why mothers die on the island. if the energy of the island feeds of jacob and the mib balance and stuff its re enacting their mothers death.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

guess there goes the theory aaron is jacob
          Last edited by superhippie2000; 05-11-2010, 06:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Are we ever going to find out the MIB's name? Seems they are purposefully not mentioning it here.

Ahhh...so thats why MIB had to find a loophole! But who exactly is this woman??
            Last edited by chole_fan; 05-11-2010, 06:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

oh god this is confusing hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                oh god this is confusing hahaha

Totally...

----- Added 50 Seconds later -----

So is the island like the origination of all life? or just all that is good? If the "light" goes out does that equal death or does that mean good will be removed from the world and evil will reign?
                Last edited by chole_fan; 05-11-2010, 06:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by chole_fan
                  Are we ever going to find out the MIB's name? Seems they are purposefully not mentioning it here.

Ahhh...so thats why MIB had to find a loophole! But who exactly is this woman??
                  probably not at birth he was named baby in black then child in black then teen in black then man in black haha.

ya but the loophole will probably make more sense when we find out who this lady is. cause its the same as knowing who jacob is right now and that is absolutly nothing hahaha. other then he wants sams body to be the new leader. oops wrong show haha

Totally...

----- Added 50 Seconds later -----

So is the island like the origination of all life? or just all that is good? If the "light" goes out does that equal death or does that mean good will be removed from the world and evil will reign?
                  ya maybe the light makes the island good or something. maybe the man in black drinks it to become smokey and it lets him judge people. just a guess tho so no spoiler.
                  Last edited by superhippie2000; 05-11-2010, 06:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I'm sure someone has mentioned this before, but the Jacob/MIB story is very Cain and Able

----- Added 4 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by superhippie2000

ya maybe the light makes the island good or something. maybe the man in black drinks it to become smokey and it lets him judge people. just a guess tho so no spoiler.
                    Good theory...seems as plausible as anything else.

I haven't read any spoilers for this season. Its funny...I spoil myself silly on SN and SV and even TVD, but I don't want to know anything that is going to happen here. I want to be totally surprised!
                    Last edited by chole_fan; 05-11-2010, 06:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

ah so to a point the man in black just wanted off to prove to his mother he can.

is it me or does it seem like their roles are a bit reversed as kids? the MIB now hates people coming to the island and doesnt trust any of them and jacob wants people to come and make their own choices. i wonder whats going to happen to make them see differently.

I'm sure someone has mentioned this before, but the Jacob/MIB story is very Cain and Able

----- Added 4 Minutes later -----

Good theory...seems as plausible as anything else.

I haven't read any spoilers for this season. Its funny...I spoil myself silly on SN and SV and even TVD, but I don't want to know anything that is going to happen here. I want to be totally surprised!
                      ya does seem that way.

ya i read spoilers upto this episode. but all i know is its about them as kids and stuff and who and what they are and they have a crazy mother (which we know all that by now lol) and everything else for the rest of the season i dont know anything about. want to be shocked for the series finale.
                      Last edited by superhippie2000; 05-11-2010, 06:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I was so into the episode I forgot about the discussion.

Comment

Question...why did Jacob and MIB just all the sudden stop aging? They aged up to this point, why not any further? I know they are immortal, but why the sudden stop to the aging process? Probably not important, just bothering me.

I wonder what year they were born?

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

The wheel!!!
                          Last edited by chole_fan; 05-11-2010, 06:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

oh so the light is the energy from the island which makes it time travel. hmmmmm. and now we know how the wheel got down there but i wonder if they have polar bears too

and that dagger im guessing Mother kills the MIB with it which is why sayid was said to use it on him in the future. im guessing it didnt work cause well it didnt work but maybe jacob thought it would since it killed him before.

guess we learned why they took the other side. its a grass is always greener sort of thing.

Question...why did Jacob and MIB just all the sudden stop aging? They aged up to this point, why not any further? I know they are immortal, but why the sudden stop to the aging process? Probably not important, just bothering me.

I wonder what year they were born?

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

The wheel!!!
                            probably like superman. they go thru normal aging and puberty until they hit their stopping point. i once heard when you die everyone is like 30 no matter how old they were when they died. so maybe its something like that.

probably like 1400s or something. no clue.
                            Last edited by superhippie2000; 05-11-2010, 06:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I wonder if the light is going to be like "the force" where they don't want to explain every detail because it ruins it.

Comment

Originally posted by A Flawed Fashion
                                I was so into the episode I forgot about the discussion.
                                Thats easy to understand. On this show you look away for a second and you miss some mind blowing reveal!

Don't you guys just love how they manage to give us answers while at the same time making us more confused than ever

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎