X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's awesome, Radioflyer.

Comment

• Thanks.

CHANGES?

If you mean undo the improvements then no. The updates include the fire,water,archive and crusade. Thats about it. The rest was already there. Vol II includes some cave paintings like the twoheaded figure depicting Superman and Lex's future conflict and the falling bird depicting Clark's arrival and the ten men depicting Kal's strength. The rest is symbols from the tables plus some gestimations.

Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!

Here is some samples other obscure alien writing forms from around the universe.
      Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!
      Last edited by Radioflyer; 04-25-2005, 03:46 PM.

Comment

• those r cool where did u find that or did u make it yourself?

Comment

• That's awesome, Radioflyer.

If you found those, can you point me to wherever you found the Chig and Reman fonts?

Comment

• Each one is a sample from that alphabet. There just isnt enough room to put the whole thing on my site.

I Googled Chig or Space Above and beyond and came across a sample of Chig. I forget exactly where it was. I'll try to put up the complete Chig Aaphabet later. Reman I got by freeze fraiming the latest Star Trek movie DVD. Only three or four are cannon because not enough is seen.

Some are available as fonts that I and Mike Lee have made at Omega Design fonts. But most are not available as fonts yet. But the alphabets in jpeg format are available upon request. They are very large files like those Kryptonian symbol charts.

What we were trying to do was make a complete collection of alien alphabet fonts. Obscure Alien fonts that you cant find anywhere else. But so far the collection isn't finished. Maybe you can write to Mike Lee to get the ball rolling again. He's immersed in City of Hero's right now.
            Last edited by Radioflyer; 04-26-2005, 09:09 AM.

Comment

• Yeah, I ran across Omega Design a few months ago.

Isn't Mike Lee the guy who created the Kryptonian font?

Comment

• I'm not sure. I think it was created first a guy at DC and the font was created by someone else. But Mike Lee made a better one, more crisp. The older font was a bit jagged around the edges. Like it was rushed or made in a hurry. Mike's includes the Superman logo and numbers the older one doesn't. Now Mike's is the most used K font out there.
                Last edited by Radioflyer; 04-27-2005, 02:39 PM.

Comment

• Here is CHIG and Reman

Comment

• Awesome!

Thanks!

Comment

• I just drew Clark's cave drawing and made some additions.

It seems that the two headed monster moved around the cave in some episodes.

Meilleur service client, taux d’interêt et offre de bienvenue ? Trouvez la banque en ligne qui vous convient grâce à notre comparatif/guide et économisez en moyenne 150 euros par an !

Comment

• Very cool, Radioflyer.

Comment

• After looking at all the scenes that feature the cave I conclude the cave has changed a little bit since Skinwalker. Notice when Lex first visited the cave the circular painting with the octagonal impression is on an island like wall. You could walk around it. The cave map doesn't depict that. Also the prominent stalagmites are not included, which would be a very good reference marks.

Comment

• That's true.

TPTB may have changed the cave layout slightly to make it more interesting, or maybe to allow for better shooting.

Comment

• True. But I kinda wish the map was a little more detailed.

Comment

• i may sound kinda dumb when i ask but what does TPTB stand for?
                                KR

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎