No announcement yet.

Kryptonian Artifacts - Art

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks.

I believe ARM G possibly says the day is coming. If you are supposed to read it that way. Who knows if you are supposed to reading it that way or in a circular fashion. I still think it more probable they just through them together randomly.

Comment

• I wouldn't be suprised.

Comment

• hey radio flyer earlier u said u were working on some more symbols are those done yet?? just wondering. And the other link to the first couple of symbols doesnt work on my computer anymore and id like to get them again. if u could repost them it would help thanks.

Comment

• Nice to have you back, KR.

Comment

• Not yet. I've been a little busy of late. I'm trying to work in some of the primitive designs from the cave wall and some marks from the painting that encircled the octagonal recess on the wall before Dr Weldon messed with it. It will be a while, certainly not before Friday.

And I'll try to bring up those old charts. You'll have to take them asap or they'll vanish. The free host limits the time.

Here is some old stuff I dug up.

Zod and Jor-El's personalized Kryptonian weapons

Meilleur service client, taux d’interêt et offre de bienvenue ? Trouvez la banque en ligne qui vous convient grâce à notre comparatif/guide et économisez en moyenne 150 euros par an !

General Zod's inscription says victory.

Kryptonian chart
            Meilleur service client, taux d’interêt et offre de bienvenue ? Trouvez la banque en ligne qui vous convient grâce à notre comparatif/guide et économisez en moyenne 150 euros par an !
            Last edited by Radioflyer; 04-19-2005, 04:58 PM.

Comment

• thanks omega nice to be back. Is it possible to get a close up of the freedom symbol. And thanks for getting the symbol chart up and running its nice to get it back in my notes.
              thanks KR

Comment

• A revised version?

Arg!

Now I have to go back and see what changed!

Jor-El's gun is cooler.

Great job, KR!

Comment

• Here are the original charts before the revision. Not much has changed. These are full page size files so loading might take time if you are using a comp as old as mine. So grab a snack and wait.

LARGE CHART

THIS HAS BEEN DELETED AND UPDATED IN A FOLLOWING POST

LARGE CHART
                  Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!

I hope to update those two big charts soon with the revisions from the smaller one a couple of posts ago.

I guess Jor-El's gun was standard issue.

Here is the site

Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!
                  Last edited by Radioflyer; 04-25-2005, 02:19 PM.

Comment

• cool do u have the chart before u changed some of the symbols. If u do that would be great.
                    Thanks KR

Comment

• Excellent work, Radioflyer.

I like your site.

So, do you have the latest versions of the two charts full size?

Comment

• Originally posted by kryptonian researcher
                        cool do u have the chart before u changed some of the symbols. If u do that would be great.
                        Thanks KR
                        Did you try those links? I believe thats what you wanted. Enjoy. I'm going to be working on the next chart tonight unless something comes up. This phone never stops ringing.

Originally posted by Omega
                        Excellent work, Radioflyer.

I like your site.

So, do you have the latest versions of the two charts full size?
                        Just volume one, but I haven't had a chance to load it yet. I'll try to load the new one when its finished and Volume one at the same time. Probably tomorrow. Just don't plan your day around it.
                        Last edited by Radioflyer; 04-21-2005, 03:06 PM.

Comment

• I tried and it wouldnt load. Ill try agian.
                          KR

Comment

• Originally posted by Radioflyer
                            I'll try to load the new one when its finished and Volume one at the same time. Probably tomorrow. Just don't plan your day around it.
                            Plan my day around Kryptonsite?

Never!
                            Last edited by Omega; 04-21-2005, 08:20 PM.

Comment

• The new stuff is ready.

Comment

• did u change the stuff on the first chart back to the original. If so then thanks.
                                KR

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎