Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kryptonian Artifacts - Art

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone is bound to have the screencaps of Crusade ( cave table) on their SMVL fan site somewhere. Any way the cave table markings is exactly like the cave wall after Dr Waldon monkeyed with it and made it change. Clark said it read "The day is coming when the last son will begin his quest to rule the third planet." Anyhow the table must read the same thing in it's own bizarrely inconsistent kryptonian way. It looks like Kryptonian version of ticktacktoo.

Comment

• I have a mostly complete diagram of the tabletop somewhere here.

I'll see if I can find it.

Comment

• I examined the table top pretty close and I believe the entire layout is not shown in close up. We get to see little more than half of it in detail. I believe you would have to put up screen caps from "Crusade," "Spell" and maybe "Sacred" to get the full picture of the table. Most of the markings in the outer circle seem to be abstract Kryptonian.
        Last edited by Radioflyer; 03-08-2005, 10:04 AM.

Comment

• I concur.

Comment

• The best shots of the table is in "Spell." Sacred has nothing but a closeup on the key being placed in a slot. No help there. I cant complete the sketch without the missing pieces. I'll have to guess the rest. Futher out from the octagon you go the more simple the shapes become. On the ends of the seven arms it's just circles, triangles or squares with a figure eight thrown in here and there.
            Last edited by Radioflyer; 03-09-2005, 10:05 AM.

Comment

• There are better screenshots out there radioflyer ill try to search for some so you can see the rest.
              KR

hey omega did you tape transferene. if you did can you get a step by step as close as possible view of the cell walls.
              Thanks KR
              Last edited by kryptonian researher; 03-09-2005, 05:09 PM.

Comment

• I think I taped it.

If I did, I should be able to get some screencaps.

Comment

• k thanks

Comment

• Sorry, been kind of busy.

Still no screencaps.

I don't even know is we taped it or not.

But I'm going to check as soon as I get a free moment.

Comment

• Hey guys what's going on. I was eating lunch at work so i figured I would check what was going on. Cal-El0 I like your avitar of the spinning 3D spaceship key. I can't wait for the new episodes to start. After things get settled down at my house I could start to get back to working on my art.

Doobie

Comment

• Nice to have you back, Doobie.

I checked my DVR's, and it turns out my friend deleted 'Transference' from the hard drive.

So, I can't get any screencaps of the John Nash Wall in Lionel's cell.

Sorry.

Comment

• if any one has some screencaps it would help alot
                          thanks KR

Comment

• Check here:

h t t p : / / w w w . o x o n i e n s i s - a r t . n e t / s v c a p s . h t m

No spaces.

They have a couple of shots of the wall.

Comment

• very cool

Comment

• Not my site, by the way.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡