No announcement yet.

Kryptonian Artifacts - Art

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tom_Welling1390
    I'm going to learn how to read and write Kryptonian... just to freak everyone out.
    Yeah I learnt it in a night then freaked everyone out the next day.

Comment

• So, you can write it without looking at a cheat sheet?

Comment

• do you have anymore?

Comment

• Originally posted by the panther
          Nice job, Omega!! I like how they look all together. But aren't they supposed to be shaped more like the S shield? What you've done is very long. But I could be wrong!

Huh. Gee, I wonder what they're trying to tell us? But it is pretty cool.

Fortress of Solitude. And I wouldn't be surprised if they planned it.

Cal-El0, do you have the avatar file saved to your HDD, or are you trying to upload it from a URL? This forum doesn't like URL-uploads. Save it to disk and then upload it from your computer.

Hey, you're good. You must be a detective!

I changed the water symbol because I had it backwards. I drew it looking at the scene where Lana was looking at her reflection in the mirror. Turns out it leans to the right when it is seen on the cave wall and everywhere else.

Some are from the shields in "Superman the movie" Some are from Smallvile, some are from various superman related web sites, and some are made up.

Originally posted by Omega
          Hello, all!

Got kinda bored, so I made this animated .gif.

I included some of your symbols, Radioflyer.

That's very interesting. What is it?
          Last edited by Radioflyer; 03-03-2005, 05:18 PM.

Comment

• From Doom (Krypton) comes Hope (Clark Kent).

From Hope (Clark Kent) comes Crusade (Protecting and Defending).

From Crusade (Protecting and Defending) comes Victory (Good triumphs over Evil).

Comment

• Originally posted by Omega
              So, you can write it without looking at a cheat sheet?
              Yep. I am a little hazey when it comes to a couple of Letter's but I usally remeber what they are. When I read Kryptonian I have to spell it out before I can figure out what the word is unlike english where you see the word as a whole.

Comment

• I was able to do it pretty easily, but I'm really good with shapes, so that probably helped.

Comment

• i can just look at the word and know what it means, at first it was looking at the letters and then figuring out the word but after awhile i got the hang of it. Also i still think crusade is wrong but thats just me. And on the archive its different as well see.
                  (img)http://www.*******************.com/*...red999-096.jpg(/img)

it didnt work. How can i post a pic?

Comment

• Umm, you tried to link to another website, and they don't really allow that.

Comment

• Thanks everybody for your ideas but so far i've had no sucess the site keeps refusing the file it says that it isn't a aceptable form. im out of ideas. i belive that i just might give up on it.

Comment

• Comment

• Finaly it works ha ha it works!

(Min wave in triumth)
                          btw has anyone heard from doobie in awhile?
                          Last edited by Cal-El0; 03-06-2005, 12:43 PM.

Comment

• No.

Comment

• Wonder were hes at? hum
                              Hey Omega did you ever find some pics of the cave room w the table?

Comment

• Nope, like I said, I had it recorded on one of my DVRs, but a friend erased it the day before you asked.

Sorry.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎