No announcement yet.

Kryptonian Artifacts - Art

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shepard137
    i have re-edited the Key the Victory Ring Dax-Ur's Beacon and the House of El insignia

Nice Work, Brilliant. I've been out a while due to technical difficulties so I haven't had a chance to refine the bracelet thingie. I have to ink it, scann it, ruduce it then post it.
    Last edited by Radioflyer; 05-18-2008, 02:11 AM.

Comment

yeah i just saw that i am an avid collector from him.
      Where did you get them from?If you got them from different places then write all of them please.

Comment

• have just completely redone the crystal of El perfectly, now it really does look like a crystal, have also redone the ships heart to more acurrate, the brainiac remains, the crystal dagger, and the victory ring.

----- Added 6 Minutes later -----

here are Brainiac and Kara's Ship

Last edited by shepard137; 05-27-2008, 02:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• hey radioflyer, how is the braclet diagram coming?

Comment

• Here.

Comment

• nice job, thanks have done some new artifacts like the orb pendant and the message device left to clark by lionel luthor, and have redone the kawatche dagger. will post them in a few days.

Comment

nice job, thanks have done some new artifacts like the orb pendant and the message device left to clark by lionel luthor, and have redone the kawatche dagger. will post them in a few days.
                Cool. That message device was a little odd. Kind of Rube Goldbergian.

Comment

• You have all these things? It's amazing are beautiful

Comment

• been able to creat the orb pendant but still having trouble with the orb itself would you like to have a go at it radioflyer?

Comment

been able to creat the orb pendant but still having trouble with the orb itself would you like to have a go at it radioflyer?
                      I'm not sure what the orb is. What episode is it in?

Comment

• the orb was on the last episode of season 7
                        it made the fortress collapse.
                        i have finished editing the kawatche dagger and i have finished the quest pendant, the warning device lionel left clark and another artifact that has yet to be named but is related to the House of El.

----- Added 57 Seconds later -----

so do you think you could make a diagram of the orb device shown on the seaon 7 finale radioflyer?
                        Last edited by shepard137; 08-22-2008, 02:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

the orb was on the last episode of season 7
                          it made the fortress collapse.
                          i have finished editing the kawatche dagger and i have finished the quest pendant, the warning device lionel left clark and another artifact that has yet to be named but is related to the House of El.

----- Added 57 Seconds later -----

so do you think you could make a diagram of the orb device shown on the seaon 7 finale radioflyer?
                          Wow. That's pretty cool.

I was away and I didn't get to record that one episode. I'm planing to record it when they repeat it soon. Hopfully I don't miss the opportunity again. Who knows when I get another chance.

Comment

• well you might not have to wait long the season 7 dvd set is coming out soon in a few weeks i think

Comment

• i have been working on a kind of archeology book for smallville for the last couple of years and it has info on everything from krypton to the phantom zone.

here is what io have so far

Comment

• Shepard137, that looks really cool so far. You're just doing this for fun? I like that you included pictures and diagrams, it makes the whole project look really nice! When I get a chance I'll do more than skim through it.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎